Round 4 - Broncos vs Titans

There sure is some end of the world talk here when we're only 8 behind.

It's an 80 minute game, not 40. We're not down 30-0. I'll reserve judgement when I see how they respond in the second half

Give me a spell. It's not good enough. Soft errors, stupid penalties, kicks out on the full. This is terrible stuff.

There was 45 seconds left and we don't look like doing anything... why would we go for a try from 35m out.

If we didn't score then we're behind two converted tries. Take the two and we're still behind by two converted tries.

Titans are a better team than us. Relax lads it’s all good. No shame in losing

The only players that deserve to wear a broncos jersey in that half were Glenn, lodge and ofa (our best I thought). Sims and Thaiday need to be dropped, the rest can get a chance to atone for this crap they are dishing up
Dropped for whom? I thought you said this side were title contenders. Now you want to axe half of them.

If we didn't score then we're behind two converted tries. Take the two and we're still behind by two converted tries.

Maybe , be a masterstroke if we win by 2

First time I've followed a live chat forum during a game. Can't see the game but reading the comments is even more depressing. I've lost the meaning of supporter. Seems the majority on here just want to whinge and bag the boys. That's not supporting a team in my book. I think I'll skip these moaning Minnie's in future.

Can't believe I used my 2 week free trial of Fox Now for this shit. These pricks better give me something this half.

Can't believe I used my 2 week free trial of Fox Now for this shit. These pricks better give me something this half.

They'll give you something. A fucking ulcer.

There sure is some end of the world talk here when we're only 8 behind.

It's an 80 minute game, not 40. We're not down 30-0. I'll reserve judgement when I see how they respond in the second half

This livethread is a reminder as to why I gave up on it last season. A combination of negativity and trolls.

Milford 1 run for 11 metres, Nikorima 2 runs for 18 metres.

What's the point in having running halves if they refuse to run? We may as well just drop both of these dopes for a couple of ISC kids who can at least kick a football and keep it in the field of play 90% of the time.

Can't believe how much my opinion of Milford has changed since 2015, I thought he was going to be the best Five-Eighth in the world back then, now I think I'd settle for him just being in the top 10 Five-Eighth's in the NRL.

First time I've followed a live chat forum during a game. Can't see the game but reading the comments is even more depressing. I've lost the meaning of supporter. Seems the majority on here just want to whinge and bag the boys. That's not supporting a team in my book. I think I'll skip these moaning Minnie's in future.

Its making comment on whats going on. When its bad people are going to say its bad. Its a totally different environment from actually being there. You cant compare a live chat to getting behind the team at Suncorp. What are we supposed to say when we drop balls or kick balls out on the full? " Oh well, better luck next time? "

don't worry you'll need to use it next week as we play Saturday

Unread

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • kman
  • Broncorob
  • Spike
  • pennywisealfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.