Round 4 Discussion

Superb effort by Nate Myles to run down Vatuvei, but highly embarrassing for Manu.

Pretty poor crowd at Townsville tonight. Only 11,000

The weather looked pretty horrible in the lead up to kick-off though.

Anyway, four rounds in... I give up on tipping. Impossible!

Good on the sharks. Cowboys need to lift, they have a decent team

Good effort to Sharks for not choking and great performance by Paul Gallen.

Brett Morris is performing exceptionaly as the Dragons fullback and should become the longterm fullback.

Refs have been poor in the storm vs roosters game. Storm up 16-0

Yep, should be a 2 try turn around.

With that said, the no try reminded me of Yow Yeh's :sigh: no try against the Warriors in the final.

I reckon Anasta was lucky not to get sent off as well. Deserved it more then Reed did

Storm open up the roosters straight away in the second half. Crap refereeing allround

Gee my boys got rolled this arvo. Billy Slater is the best fullback i've seen and is showing everyone what a champion he is.

After almost 4 rounds who do you think are favs at this point in time. I think Saints closely followed by Broncos and Melb then Manly.

Saints are playing a bit more footy this year and have a very settled line up. I think we have the most improvement of any side and if we can get through without too many injuries 2012 is a massive chance for title number 7.

Jarryd Hayne is returning from injury so I might be tipping Parra sooner than later, also more surgery is required for Jhareal to repair his ankle.

After almost 4 rounds who do you think are favs at this point in time. I think Saints closely followed by Broncos and Melb then Manly.

Saints are playing a bit more footy this year and have a very settled line up. I think we have the most improvement of any side and if we can get through without too many injuries 2012 is a massive chance for title number 7.

Warriors. But they need to put Hurrell at centre and do away with Ben Henry. And use that Hurrell bench role with Fisiiahi. He has to be in the team somewhere -- all those offloading Warrior forwards. Imagine having Locke and Fish trailing behind that!

Raiders really have it to the Tigers tonight.

Tigers are a rabble.

Moltzen has been one of the worst players in the competition so far in 2012. Apparently he was supposed to challenge for NSW instead he'll do well to make NSW Cup.

Lawrence isn't the same player he once was, that dislocated hip has really hurt him.

Pack is soft as butter. Too many young ins, never weres and prima donnas. Ellis is the only player who can hold his head up.

And Sheens is f**king stupid. Coming up against one of the best packs in the competition he decided it'd be a great idea to have two backs on the bench and no natural hookers.

Raiders played well, Campese stepped up in Dugan's absence & the likes of Robinson, White and McCrone have improved tremendously.

Robinson was great for the Raiders tonight, he cut the Tigers up every time he had the ball. Agreed the Tigers were rubbish. Can;t believe they didn't have a young hooker of some sort to come in for Farah. Instead they had Fulton playing at dummy half.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Skathen
  • something
  • Broncorob
  • thenry
  • I bleed Maroon
  • johnny plath
  • Mustafur
  • Dash
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Financeguy
  • KateBroncos1812
  • ChewThePhatt
  • FACTHUNT
  • Cavalo
  • ezpz
  • marw
  • Big Del
  • Waynesaurus
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.