Round 4 Discussion

Graham tried his best to force a stop in play there.

Bird is back on anyways...

What a strange rule.

It is quite bizarre, I can't see the logic behind it.

It's a ridiculous rule. Why should a team be penalised if one of there players requires medical attention? There's all sorts of concerns there and I'm glad common sense prevailed there.

It needs to be scrapped.

It's great so see players like Tony Williams and Ben Barba finding their feet again this season. They are exciting players to watch!

Half-Time

6-4 Melbourne

Cronulla should be in-front but crucial errors at critical times have them trailing at half-time. For the most part, they've done all the hard work, it's just the finishing touches and some poor individual performances that have let them down.

The Sharks aren't getting an inch here. The refs need to clean up the ruck.

Koroibete should have been binned there.

Cronulla should be able to get home from here.

What the ****. The Sharks couldn't buy a penalty. And Melbourne get one as soon as there is any sign of an infringement.

Again. Penalty to Fifita there. Poor showing from the refs here.

A good win to Cronulla.

They got the better of Melbourne physically, forced them into error and walk away with a well deserved two points.

I really like the look of their right edge. Bird and Holmes are two of the better up and coming talents in the game and they've proved a constant head-ache for any side.

Also good to see Benny Barba play one of his better games since 2012. His try brought Cronulla to life and his effort to save a try against Koroibete killed whatever chance the Storm had of making a comeback.

Wow did anyone actually see that coming?

For some reason, I could..

I don't know why. Just felt like if Sharks could turn up, they could come away with a win.

Wouldn't be the first time the Sharks have come up with an upset against the Storm. They have done it a few times..

7/8 for me.. damn Titans with their last minute try.. cost me the round.

Unread

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • The Strapper
  • Xzei
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Allo
  • Fozz
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Volvo Driver
  • lynx000
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Johnny92
  • Wolfie
  • Broncosgirl
  • armchair
  • Behold
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.