Round 4 Discussion

When do we play this rabble Newcastle team?

What's going on with Luke?

Maybe he's still struggling with his injury but so far he hasn't been impressive at all for the Warriors. In fact, the Warriors look a better side without him on the field.

Awful defence from Pauli aside it's good to see Luke run with the footy.

If he can get out of dummy half more often, the rest of his game will follow. Just look at Granville on Friday, his ability to get on the outside of the ruck provided the Cowboys with plenty of momentum in the ruck.

Great tackle Tedesco on Radradra.

Eels have started really well, let's see if their defence holds up.

Simona with the big hit on Moeroa forces the ball loose and the Tigers have it 20m out from the Eels line.

The Eels defence holds though and Woods gives up a soft penalty.

Great play from the Tigers, shame Brooks had to spoil it with a kick.

I'm so over Vossy. He has been stuck up the Warriors ass over the last few years and now every single thing the Tigers do is hyped so hard by him. "OH MY GOD THE TIGERS PASSED THE BALL LEFT, IVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT IT BEFORE".

The Knights of today kinda put the career of Johns in a bit more of a perspective hey.

Why? Johns had numerous rep players all around him. If anything it just explains why he enjoyed getting so high that he would forget how terrible the club has become.

I'm so over Vossy. He has been stuck up the Warriors ass over the last few years and now every single thing the Tigers do is hyped so hard by him. "OH MY GOD THE TIGERS PASSED THE BALL LEFT, IVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT IT BEFORE".

What's the big deal really? Everything the Broncos do is pure gold to Lockyer

What's the big deal really? Everything the Broncos do is pure gold to Lockyer

Lockyer cops a lot of criticism whilst Voss gets away with going off on tangents constantly which is everyone's issue with Gus and Rabs.

Why would you go to Tedesco off a slow play-the-ball?

It took Woods so long to play-the-ball that the Eels defensive line had more than enough time to catch their breath and get in formation for the play. The Tigers really needed to go with a Jesse Sue or somebody capable of springing up and getting them on the front foot.

As I type that, what a wonderful play from Tedesco.

Shocking couple of minutes there from Michael Gordon.

It's deja vu from last year.

A poor game, hopefully the half-time break does them some good.

Active Now

• davidp
  • Fitzy
  • GCBRONCO
  • Dash
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Xzei
  • Jazza
  • Organix
  • broncos4life
  • Allo
  • Broncorob
  • Waynesaurus
  • Mustafur
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Lurker
  • TimWhatley
  • BroncosAlways
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • FACTHUNT
  • broncs30
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.