Round 4 Discussion

Yeah I thought dragons were unlucky to not get that try either. I thought the ball looked dislodged just as the second man got there.

I thought so too. On watching the replay I think they ruled it a two man tackle because the ball was dislodged when he put his hand up to brace for the second tackler. May not be letter of the law but I have no problem with that ruling.

Josh Dugan is the only reason the Dragons won that game, made so many metres through the middle all game, safe as a house at the back, game winning try.

Gasnier has to be the most anti-bronco (just biased in general) commentator of all time. Brandy comes close, but gas just hits Brisbane whenever the opportunity presents.

This game has been terrible.

Panthers give away 10 penalties in 30 minutes and no sin bin?

And the penalty count ended 10-7. What a shocker that the refs squared up the count. There's absolutely no down side to giving away penalties early in the game/ defending in your ten knowing that the refs will just even it up.

Last edited:
Gasnier has to be the most anti-bronco (just biased in general) commentator of all time. Brandy comes close, but gas just hits Brisbane whenever the opportunity presents.

And the penalty count ended 10-7. What a shocker that the refs squared up the count. There's absolutely no down side to giving away penalties early in the game/ defending in your ten knowing that the refs will just even it up.

Not only that, but it's quite clear that they put the whistle away in the last 20 minutes of the match.

Big afternoon of footy coming up.

I'm liking the look of the Warriors here. They've come up against two tough opponents and just fallen short on both occasions. The Knights should be easy pickings on the road.

WTF, where is Bodene Thompson?

Kata scores inside 2 minutes.

A simple one-on-one miss from Mata'utia on RTS allows the fullback to draw in Mamo to send Kata over in the corner.

Conversion is good.

6-0 Warriors

Warriors go back to back after Mamo spilled a SJ bomb.

Or not, NO TRY from the bunker.

The Warriors must surely break their drought today. Looking really forward to the Eels V Tigers game.

Soft try to Sam Mataora, shrugs off the tackles of Matulino and Luke to score right next to the posts.

10 gone.

6 all.

The Warriors have got to move Robson on ASAP. What a terrible mistake and the Knights did the right thing making them pay. Gagai picks up a loose ball, evades the tackle of Vatuvei before strolling through a yawning gap.

Knights 12-6

15 gone.

Active Now

• mitch222
  • Rah88
  • kiwibronco
  • Jedhead
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Financeguy
  • FACTHUNT
  • Sproj
  • jd87
  • Fitzy
  • Stix
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Jazza
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • sooticus
  • Bucking Beads
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Tim K
  • Fozz
  • Xzei
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.