Round 4 Discussion

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
What a play from Lyon/Trbojevic.

Lyon hedges his bets with a grubber down the sideline, Tom beats the ball to the line, finds Lyon back to the line who spins over to score.

22-16 Manly

59 gone.

What a terrible period here for Sydney. They were well on top than Kane Evans came up with a mistake and it's been Manly ever since.

WOW! Lussick with one of the best kick off-returns of the year. I haven't seen him run like that since 2011.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Then in true Lussick fashion he gives away a penalty on his next involvement.

It could be the momentum shift the Roosters needed.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Nikorima is finally on.

His first few involvements have been ordinary, hopefully he recovers from it.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Huge run from SKD.

DCE looks like he's in the world of hurt.

Now Taufua loses it.

Big moment here at Allianz.

Kaz

Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008
Now they are also saying Titans might be in trouble for interchanging players without head injuries under the concussion rule. Anyone know anything about this?

Gold Coast Titans could lose points for 14 men on field in Canberra win

THE Titans earned two crucial competition points in Canberra but the NRL could take them away on Sunday after the Gold Coast fielded an extra man.

Another NRL game, another series of controversies which overshadowed the Gold Coast’s hard-fought 24-20 upset of the Raiders.

The Titans look certain to be penalised in some fashion after David Shillington was caught on the field as an extra man in the 48th minute.

The result of having 14 men on the field is typically a loss of competition points but Shillington had no impact on play.

A fine is the most likely end result but the Titans are NRL-owned so the governing body would only be fining its self.

The drama was a result of Tyrone Roberts suffering a knee injury which looked serious prompting the Titans to replace him with Shillington but Roberts recovered unexpectedly and stayed on the field.

As the Raiders attacked the line, Shillington was in the in-goal for several seconds before realising Roberts was still on and then the prop ran off the field.

The Titans deserve to keep their two competition points. They fought too hard for an innocuous mistake to cost them what may be the difference between eighth and ninth.

“There was some confusion there,” Titans coach Neil Henry said of the incident.

“The sideline official is not supposed to hand the card over until the player is off.

“I don’t know if Tyrone Roberts was off or not but it did cost us an interchange.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport...n/news-story/d9734a247ab69d188bba77226dcf7f74

Last edited:
Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
They did it the hard way, but the Roosters score.

Mitchell with an absolute stinker of a flick pass somehow finds the boot of Tupou, who toes through and beats Lyon to the ball to score.

Hastings sprays it.

22-20 Manly

Sydney's game to lose with 12 minutes to go.

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
I'm sorry, in my language that is forward. I could give less of a stuff about this bouncing forward shit.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
The Roosters have to go right.

This game is set up for Jayden to be the hero here.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Tough call but I'm happy with the decision.

Manly survive...for now.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Sydney have got to go 90m in just over a minute.

Mitch06

Mitch06

NRL Player
Jan 23, 2014
**** Guerra off from Origin. He's a senior player and has let his team down with silly errors on countless occasions this season.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Manly hold on.

Manly survive.

What a crazy final 20 minutes.

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Lawl Guerra kills it for the Roosters, how fitting

Bull Shark

Bull Shark

State of Origin Rep
Jun 4, 2008
Honeymoon is definitely over for the 'bunker' ... In fairness there's been some impossibly tight calls for them to rule on

Unread

Active Now

• Cavalo
  • marw
  • Lurker
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Manofoneway
  • westy316
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.