Round 4 Discussion

The Broncos playing for 3 straight wins while the Cowboys sink to 3 straight losses...

FV9r.gif

Tonight is the reason I thought Maloney would have been great for our team...

Oh man the crapfest going on about the refs tonight on twitter(particularly Moley) is an absolute blast.

Tonight is the reason I thought Maloney would have been great for our team...

Yeah, i dont like the bloke, i think he is a cowardly individual, but he is exactly the kind of controlling half we need.

Cowboys struggling a bit (early days) - but that doesn't make us exactly look good does it. We had a life and death with them and then went 9-7 against the Tigers the next week.

In saying that, NRL fans overreact to short term form.

Maloney plays best as the dominant half imo... Cleary to the Tigs all but confirmed.

Cowboys lose yet Hess gets almost 70 in SuperCoach? Is this heaven?

Edit: Not when you have JT...

He lifted once Morgan was moved to fullback.

He was a bit underwhelming before then.

Cows look like they are cycling through the same set plays they have been using for a few years now.
They look predictable and look like they have lost a bit of hunger.
That run against the odds last year may have taken it's toll.

Cows look like they are cycling through the same set plays they have been using for a few years now.
They look predictable and look like they have lost a bit of hunger.
That run against the odds last year may have taken it's toll.

Yeah, those were my thoughts too. Actually makes our win against them less special, they are nowhere near a top 3 side at the moment. I hope that run last season drains them for the rest of this year, but you just know they'll lift again once Thuston's nearing retirement starts settling in.

Cowboys started to get themselves back into it and started getting momentum when they shifted Morgan to fullback.

They looked more dangerous, and their right edge was starting to make more impact.

I think going forward they should try out Morgan at 1 and Martin at 6.

Cowboys started to get themselves back into it and started getting momentum when they shifted Morgan to fullback.

They looked more dangerous, and their right edge was starting to make more impact.

I think going forward they should try out Morgan at 1 and Martin at 6.

Just about anyone would probably look better than Hampton.

***** sake, Jennings gone already.

Active Now

• Santa
  • Financeguy
  • Socnorb
  • Swordfish
  • Lostboy
  • Jedhead
  • Allo
  • Jazza
  • Bucking Beads
  • FACTHUNT
  • Griffo
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.