Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Well......last week I took satisfaction from the fact we weren't playing as badly as the Cowgirls.....................that feeling of satisfaction has left me.........

Siebold needs to drop some players and give the team a wake-up call. Start will Mccullough and Isaako. Turpin in, Boyd to wing, Bird to fullback. If the same lack of effort continues from Boyd and Nikorima then replace with more determined youngsters.

Cowboys lost their first 3 matches in their debut premiership season, speak on that naysayers?

I've seen very promising signs so far.

Tough loss, but geez, some of you are acting like you're going to end it all.

Give it time, there's still a lot of footy to be played before you write it off completely.

I'm watching the start of this season with a lot of interest. Some great signs but also some really bad ones. New coach and new structure, give it time.

Yeah honestly, boyd, isaako, nikorima and McCullough all need to be dropped. Anyone who can defend them after this is delusional.

I don't really care if we dont have anyone knocking down the door, we can't reward shithouse performances by giving them a jersey next week.

I think we've backed ourselves into a corner by not really have any replacements for any of these guys. No other hookers in our top 30, no other fullbacks (besides Isaako), and the only half of age if SOS, who'll hopefully start to impress for everyone's sake.

I kind of get what happened last week in that they were probably mentally and physically rooted from the cowboys effort. But, 2 weeks later? Get fucked. No excuses. Weird the axe. Carrigan must get a run.

Cowboys lost their first 3 matches in their debut premiership season, speak on that naysayers?

Give it time, there's still a lot of footy to be played before you write it off completely.

I'm watching the start of this season with a lot of interest. Some great signs but also some really bad ones. New coach and new structure, give it time.

The problem is that this is all too familiar after last year. Same problems, different year.

I think we've backed ourselves into a corner by not really have any replacements for any of these guys. No other hookers in our top 30, no other fullbacks (besides Isaako), and the only half of age if SOS, who'll hopefully start to impress for everyone's sake.
We have bird, milf and KNik all very capable full backs. Bring Deardon in to 7

Bennett rarely shows any emotion, but he must be laughing inside right about now. Left these plodders behind and walked in to a premiership ready squad.

He's responsible for this squad. But yes, he's walked into a premiership worthy squad after wreaking total havoc on ours, so he did come out the better of the two coaches.

Last edited:

The worst thing is there was no improvement from last week. Same bad ball control. We got away with it last week against the lowly dragons and were rightfully punished by a top team this week. We did bomb 3 tries though.

Can someone please explain the constant 3rd tackle useless kicks?

Last edited:

What fucking structure??

Active Now

• Johnny92
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.