Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Milf.... can you just leave now... ran when he should have kicked. Kicked when he should have run. Got trapped and put himself under pressure several times. Threw three absolutely shocking passes to players flat footed standing behind him because he won't take the line on.

Not the only issue but bugger me, had them 6 nil and makes another dumb last tackle decision which started the 24 point turn around instead of finding a repeat set or something useful. Diabolical

It has been the same thing for 5 years! Compare the defensive line speed melbourne had in comparison to ours. We got monstered and made bugger all metres, they got an easy 10 each tackle.

Our middle is soft and dont wrap up the ball and are always the last ones off the ground.

Our attack is premeditated. We attempt plays off slow play the balls which then dont work

We had the storm rattled for once in the first 15 minutes. But Our spastic spine tried to score off every touch instead of kicking to the corners and building pressure. I’m sick to death of Milford’s lack of game awareness and those dumb mid field bombs. We get it, you can kick a torpedo bomb but you don’t have to do it every single set especially when the games elite fullbacks are catching them at ease.
Every time we play the storm we shit our selves as soon as they flex their muscles.
I have no credit left in me for that useless myth of a player.

I'd take Croft and Dearden every game just to get rid of that crap attitude stinking up our 5th and 1-2-3-4th tackle options

I hate to say it but darius Boyd carried Milford and made him a million dollar player. Have we even tried the sweep play this year?

Hesitant to bag us completely. We did collectively, a lot of good things for 25 minutes! Had the storm in all sorts of un-storm like situations. Paps tore us to shreds in 10 minutes and we lost our confidence. Great game from Payne. Back to earth for Coates. Storm team effort on kick chase is incredible. Then sprinting on defence to form a pincer movement. But for 25 glorious minutes, we owned them

Well, it just confirms we still have got a long way to go...........we have to improve our game everywhere if we want to be top 4 again.

I think Milford is done.............we have to move on and try something else.

Hesitant to bag us completely. We did collectively, a lot of good things for 25 minutes! Had the storm in all sorts of un-storm like situations. Paps tore us to shreds in 10 minutes and we lost our confidence. Great game from Payne. Back to earth for Coates. Storm team effort on kick chase is incredible. Then sprinting on defence to form a pincer movement. But for 25 glorious minutes, we owned them

I guess you could call this looking on the bright side. Too bad the truth is we have been a garbage fire for 3 straight seasons.

Couldn't really give a **** if any of the fuckers leave to be honest.

sad ben affleck GIF

It's a mirage; don't let it fool you. We had a good first half last year against the Storm under Pies, before going on to concede 40+. It didn't mean anything for the rest of the season.

Apparently they derped it pretty hard against the titans.
so the kid comes in drops it cold twice and kicks 30m lollipops.
such an upgrade, hooray...another 40 point shellacking as he has been so used to.

Active Now

• Morkel
  • GCBRONCO
  • Brocko
  • Sproj
  • Xzei
  • Harry Sack
  • Foordy
  • Fitzy
  • Culhwch
  • theshed
  • cento
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Bongo
  • Jazza
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Dash
  • Battler
  • Fozz
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Thelmus
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.