Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

For how poor our halves have been, it's crazy that our biggest issue is the forward pack.

Melbourne continuously bust through the middle, then on attack only Haas could actually make metres, idgaf what the numbers say.
This forward pack have been hyped to the moon and take up most of our cap, yet all they show us are consistent <20m gained on sets, a tonne of errors and jersey grabbing missed tackles.

I'm not even sure Locky could've done anything behind this pack with their piss poor effort.

Hurts to lose in that fashion but the team has definitely improved on last year. That being said, Kev has really botched this half situation and his interchange use tonight was very average.

Milford’s decision making destroyed us when the game was in the balance yet again. I’m not saying that either of the other 2 would’ve done any better but it’s Milf’s role and he was shit yet again. He showed kicking skill but 0 awareness outside of the 4/20. Announce signing Reynolds or SJ immediately.

Those shots of the dressing room are sombre as ****, every single player in there looks completely broken.

The Storm were always going to come out swinging after 2 loses, let's see how we respond.
We’re playing the Rabbits next week... Panthers the week after...

We’ll ”respond” with back to back 50 blot floggings...

We haven’t improved on last year, simply Manly and Cowboys have reached as low a level as us.

We are a disgracefully poor football team.

Connect the dots. Once darius started losing his way Milford has been clueless. When darius fired one last time last year, we scored a lot of tries because Milford just had to get the ball to darius and he’d finish it off to the winger. Now Milford has no go to and is completely lost.

Milford has been clueless because he's been playing six and seven, handling all the kicking plus expected to support and score tries as well as mopping up after Darius for years at fullback in defence. He is completely burned out, it's that simple.

We need to shine a spotlight on how many times we failed to lock them up in their in goal that game. I think it finished at 4-5 times? That is all attitude, and ours fucking stinks and has for some time now. The lack of serious leadership in this team is killing us. Glenn isn't a captains asshole. We MUST have a real crack at Reynolds and you all know it.
While we are at it, how many times did the forwards do a tough hit up? The backs we’re doing 95% of the hard yards, we were lucky if we had 2 forwards touch the ball in a set.
I’m not sure who’s to blame for that, the 9, 6, 7 or the forwards themselves??

I thought Isaako did ok diffusing all the kicks they hammered him with. Not a bad back up 1.

For how poor our halves have been, it's crazy that our biggest issue is the forward pack.

Melbourne continuously bust through the middle, then on attack only Haas could actually make metres, idgaf what the numbers say.
This forward pack have been hyped to the moon and take up most of our cap, yet all they show us are consistent <20m gained on sets, a tonne of errors and jersey grabbing missed tackles.

I'm not even sure Locky could've done anything behind this pack with their piss poor effort.

Locky would have kicked early to the corners instead of wasting set after set to end up near half way for a useless bomb.

Neither Dearden or Milf had the balls or sense to take charge and swing momentum.

Like I said in my rant, they’re fragile and weak, get your chin up and tell your team mate beside you that you’ve got his back next week.

Do you think its them being fragile or that its a group of young players who have come into a basket case, badly managed roster with nobody to look to. In the past we had blokes like Petero around to help nurture them through games. This time around, the pie man got rid of anyone with any NRL know how and threw them all to the wolves. I said it in the comms thread, you just cant play so many kids in a losing side for over 2 years now and not expect it to have an impact.

We would be better bringing in blokes like Nat Neale and Luke Page for this year from ISC just for a bit of experience even though they have very little NRL experience.

I said we would have 40 put on us and I was right. Only team we have any hope of beating is the cowboys.
Kevvie is a useless coach. Broncos only gave him the job so that the next coach gets a fair chance because if they gave it to Paul green, everyone would just be mad again that it wasn’t kevvie.

kevvie won’t see out his contract.

Locky would have kicked early to the corners instead of wasting set after set to end up near half way for a useless bomb.

Neither Dearden or Milf had the balls or sense to take charge and swing momentum.
Milford kicked a great 40-20 and some fuckstick blew it for us.

Active Now

• Skathen
  • Sproj
  • Hurrijo
  • Brocko
  • cento
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Maddy
  • winslow_wong
  • Wolfie
  • Mick_Hancock
  • lynx000
  • Morkel
  • Harry Sack
  • NSW stables
  • Cavalo
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Allo
  • Santa
  • Fitzy
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.