PRE-GAME Round 4 - Warriors vs Broncos

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Yep. For mine Kiko is the ideal bench hooker/utility. Adds speed around the ruck in small bursts and can cover an position in the backline if injury strikes. Perfect!

It will be really interesting to watch him get the ball moving quickly out wide where I think we can really hurt the warriors defence, especially with Milford or Kahu up in the line or lurking behind the ruck.

Equally, it will be interesting to watch him defend in the middle against the Warriors forwards. For mine, that is the make or break for Kodi.

My Eels went to sleep in the first half last week, then scored 16 points to their 1 in the second half. This will be a Bronco's win, as long as they turn up.

It would be complete speculation but how well would Parcell go in the top grades? Surely he couldn't handle the defensive effort.

Why surely? Why would he be less chance then the other ISC that do every week in the NRL?

It would be complete speculation but how well would Parcell go in the top grades? Surely he couldn't handle the defensive effort.

Obviously, Queensland Cup is a step below NRL, but I see rugby league as a three-tiered system at the moment:

3. Qld/NSW Cup

2. Most NRL teams

1. Best NRL teams (e.g. Souths, Roosters)

I could see Parcell handling the rubbish that Cronulla put out in attack, but he would never have experienced anything like a polished Rabbitohs side.

That''s not to say he'd never be able to manage in the NRL - it's just that he'd need to adapt fast to become accustomed to a top-four NRL side.

I think we're in with a real shot tomorrow. The Warriors are being talked up but our forward pack are no slouches. Our attack is starting to hum, Brisbane can and should win this game.

Obviously, Queensland Cup is a step below NRL, but I see rugby league as a three-tiered system at the moment:

3. Qld/NSW Cup

2. Most NRL teams

1. Best NRL teams (e.g. Souths, Roosters)

I could see Parcell handling the rubbish that Cronulla put out in attack, but he would never have experienced anything like a polished Rabbitohs side.

That''s not to say he'd never be able to manage in the NRL - it's just that he'd need to adapt fast to become accustomed to a top-four NRL side.

The question is why is the perception that he'd take longer or need longer than all the other ISC players that have gone to the NRL.

Ironically Souths have a number of ISC players.

The question is why is the perception that he'd take longer or need longer than all the other ISC players that have gone to the NRL.

Ironically Souths have a number of ISC players.

The only answer to that question is to play NRL and find out.

At this point in time, it's Nikorima's opportunity and so far so good. Playing against the Warriors will be a big test. Can't wait to find out what he's made of.

Copley's playing for Norths today.

Late Mail - Broncos v Warriors - Broncos

DALE Copley will make his return to the field today but it will not be for the NRMA Insurance Broncos in New Zealand.

The Broncos will meet the Warriors at Mount Smart Stadium with an unchanged team to the one coach Wayne Bennett named on Tuesday.

Corey Oates has kept his spot on the wing despite Copley proving his fitness to return to the field after two weeks out with a calf muscle injury.

Copley will instead play Queensland Cup this afternoon for the Norths Devils in the Intrust Super Cup TV match against Redcliffe (to be shown on Gem).

The Broncos’ match against the Warriors kicks off at 2pm NZ time and will be shown on Channel 9 at 11am Queensland time (noon AEDT).

The article seems to be indicating that Copley will replace Oates on Friday.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • leon.bott
  • Swordfish
  • theshed
  • Santa
  • Old Mate
  • Financeguy
  • Maroon4life
  • FACTHUNT
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.