PRE-GAME [Round 5, 2024] Broncos vs Storm

Even if Munster plays, there's absolutely no way he's going to be 100%.

Whenever he gets the ball, I want to see us rush up on him and limit his time with the ball. He's not going to be as elusive as he is with that step of his.

Kick pressure on Hughes.

If we hold the ball and complete high, chase hard on the kicks and have good line speed in defence, we've got the strike to win.

This game is winnable.
I reckon we dust them

Disappointed for Willison but happy for Big Ben and looking forward to seeing how he goes.

This is his chance to put himself on the map, I hope he has a blinder. Put Munster on his skinny ass.

Melbourne were 1.01 with the TAB to get Munster and co back against us, it was written in the stars.

Even if Munster plays, there's absolutely no way he's going to be 100%.

Whenever he gets the ball, I want to see us rush up on him and limit his time with the ball. He's not going to be as elusive as he is with that step of his.

Kick pressure on Hughes.

If we hold the ball and complete high, chase hard on the kicks and have good line speed in defence, we've got the strike to win.

This game is winnable.

That would be the game plan regardless of who the opposition is.

There is no way that is a real person. Nobody's last name is Blore outside of Dickens or Harry Potter. And both would be villains called Sedgwick Blore or some shit.
When I seen the name my instant reaction was "who da fook is that guy" in a irish accent.

I wanna belt these pricks again

We need big games from the second row - make Munster and Hughes make 20+ tackles each at least and absolutely nail first contact in defence against them.

We let them bounce off and keep going they’ll make us pay

I see Mozer is in the 22 Jersey…would Kevvie do it to use the are Kura play?

Can’t drop Smoothy after the last game, doubt Billy would be cut as well

Might be a wait and see how Ben goes and pull the trigger against the Phins next week

Its fairly common knowledge he isnt as professional in some areas as he could be. Turning up late for training for example. Using his age as an excuse is a cop out imo. He's in his 4th year of first grade, with some of the best nutritionists and some very, very good professionals around him at the Broncos. He knows what he should be doing, he's got plenty of people pointing him in the right direction.

At the moment, i think his fitness is fine. I think he's lost a little explosiveness in his speed with him bulking up a little, but if he's not careful i could see him certainly carrying a bit too much weight. My issue with him last night was him going to close to the line in wet weather. It was dumb, everyone who knows slightly anything about the game knows doing that on a slippery surface is a bad idea.
I'm sure you've never turned up late to work bud

I'm sure you've never turned up late to work bud
Unless it's been caused by some traffic delay out of my control then I can honestly say no, I've never been late for work through something I have control over.

You were questioning my reading comprehension ?
Try writing something comprehendable . LOL .

You were questioning my reading comprehension ?
Try writing something comprehendable . LOL .

Ok , for poor comprehension man :

Mozer have good white thingy connection with big tall guy that playing first time .

Better ?

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • RolledOates
  • Cavalo
  • Galah
  • Sproj
  • Mr Fourex
  • Bucking Beads
  • FACTHUNT
  • Foordy
  • Bish
  • Strop
  • Manofoneway
  • Fozz
  • Jedhead
  • broncotville
  • Battler
  • Fitzy
  • dasherhalo
  • Swordfish
  • davidp
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.