NRLW POST GAME Round 5 - Broncos vs Knights

Missed conversion. 4 point lead remains.

So shit. They have completely blown this game.

Well that was a ref’s victory for newy off a blatant forward pass leading up to that bs penalty

Also she clearly lost the ball going for the no try

This ref is the biggest advertisement for an all female ref team. It is quite staggering how bad he is.

Number 6 for broncos is pathetic. Has cost them a few games this year.

Well that was a ref’s victory for newy off a blatant forward pass leading up to that bs penalty

I think that's the mantra that the NRL have up on wall at their HQ, it sums up most games of NRL these days.

Really got to move on from Maddick.

Sorry all

Just woke up and missed it

Sounds like a heartbreaker with ref incompetence leading the way:

Shocked Futurama GIF

Who is in control of the attack at the Broncos? Whoever it is, someone needs to have a word with them.

We have two big attacking weapons in Gray and Hufanga but we barely use them when in the attacking zone. There’s far too much side to side movement. There’s no isolating defenders and getting Gray one-on-one with the halfback. There’s very little bringing Hufanga back in on the angle.

I was fucking excited when we signed them two because of these reasons but we don’t use them enough.

We seem like headless chooks out there too often and often have to rely on a piece of individual brilliance, usually from Ali, to put points on.

Who is in control of the attack at the Broncos? Whoever it is, someone needs to have a word with them.

We have two big attacking weapons in Gray and Hufanga but we barely use them when in the attacking zone. There’s far too much side to side movement. There’s no isolating defenders and getting Gray one-on-one with the halfback. There’s very little bringing Hufanga back in on the angle.

I was fucking excited when we signed them two because of these reasons but we don’t use them enough.

We seem like headless chooks out there too often and often have to rely on a piece of individual brilliance, usually from Ali, to put points on.

You would assume Prince being a half

Meg Ward is the assistant but I’m not sure if she has a specific role, so if Prince is running both, then it might be why defence is shit.

Mick Hancock is also involved but I think he’s just the Alfie for the women’s team

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • Aldo
  • Lozza
  • Old Mate
  • Dash
  • RolledOates
  • BroncsNBundy
  • TimWhatley
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.