NRLW POST GAME Round 5 - Broncos vs Knights

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
Sunday at 12pm at McDonald Jones Stadium, Newcastle

No Clark or Fogavini for this game as both have taken the early guilty plea for one match

Broughton should be back however as it was personal reasons for her withdrawal last week along with Netta and Destiny back from HIA standowns

likely 17:

1. Maddick
2. Werner
3. Hufanga
4. Ciesiolka
5. Dam
6. Broughton
7. Brigginshaw
8. Nu'uausala
9. Brill
10. Eales
11. Teitzel
12. Gray
13. Denman

14. Ferguson
15. Hanisi
16. Lenarduzzi
17. Hunt/Lafaele

I hope we see Hannah Larsson sometime this season - she's definitely first grade material and the season is long enough that we can be rotating players tactically, albeit not changing a winning team without reason

I'll be surprised if we see Robbo back before the end of the month. Hamstrings are not something you want to risk unnecessarily

I hope we destroy Upton.

As expected the team I named with Hunt in the 17. Gould, Griffin and Coolwell the extended bench

We also like to do the centre switch like the men’s with Ciesiolka and Dam on the right and Hufanga and Werner on the left despite numbers saying otherwise

Dragons upsetting the Tigers have done us a favour by keeping them on 4pts

With the Roosters and Titans playing each other and us playing the Knights, we could end the round 4th, possibly even third if the Eels somehow beat the Raiders

Final team confirmed.

NRLW2023BHQRound5TeamList

4-all, a try apiece with conversion to come. left side immediately involved with Broughton out there.

Maddick nearly tossed that cutout pass into the grandstand, Werner had to reach up and grab it.

Did Strange really score that first try for the Knights? Was a bit distracted, seemed like she grounded it short.

Ali scores and converts 10-4.

That was off the back of a break from Denman up the middle off a great offload from someone, not sure if it was Lenarduzzi. Upton had to bat the ball down to stop a certain try.

FFS, Maddick cannot pass. Forward pass to Mele who overran it, should've pulled back and taken the tackle.

That should've been a knock on against 18 year old jesse Southwell.

They can't give that, it wasn't a defensive decision.

Mele stripped after a great run by Werner. Seems like she's copped a knock in the sternum, still downfield with the trainer.

Another break by Denman and Jada manages to find the one Knights player not offside with a cut out pass.

Jesus Ferguson that was bad.

So Clydesdale the grub is on report but we don’t get a penalty? Makes sense.

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Canga
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.