PRE-GAME Round 5 - Bulldogs vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could we see Marshall at 6 for the first 20 with Milford coming off the bench for a few weeks? Maybe less pressure is what he needs.

Could we see Marshall at 6 for the first 20 with Milford coming off the bench for a few weeks? Maybe less pressure is what he needs.

Think that would only make things worse.

Yeah he would cop an absolute pasting in the media if he was to get benched when signing such a massive deal.

Hopefully now we got the W last night, we'll play more freely next week and put a score on the Dogs. Sims - Graham will be a good match up.

Can it get any worse?

He needs to play through it . At least its only the stary of the season , he got us the win in rd 1. Form slumps happen to everyone!

Can it get any worse?

Not really but I think the only way for him to get back to his best is to continue to play and get more match fitness and hopefully some confidence.

Probably the most optimistic I've been all season. We generally have the Bulldogs number, though they get the odd win when we're floundering mid year.

So far all we've shown is that our defence and determination is present. Hanging in there but not really taking it to the opposition. We've got a long way to go as far as our attack and game planning goes.

Bulldogs are a perfect opponent to play us into form. Play up tempo, promote the ball and tear them up with our speed men. Should be good.

Short of a miraculous renaissance from Canterbury, I see us putting the hurt on them, big time.

Milford needs to work it out on the field.

I think it's time to bring nickorima back onto the bench, he's had four games in intrust super cup so his fitness should be improving. I just feel he could add that extra energy and has the ability to break the game open and close it out for us at 65 minutes which we've been struggling to do.

All 4 games have hung in the balance late in the match and we've had our chances to skip to a nice lead but it just hasn't happpened, I think his speed and agility amongst tired forwards could cause some real problems and be what we're missing.

I think it's time to bring nickorima back onto the bench, he's had four games in intrust super cup so his fitness should be improving. I just feel he could add that extra energy and has the ability to break the game open and close it out for us at 65 minutes which we've been struggling to do.

All 4 games have hung in the balance late in the match and we've had our chances to skip to a nice lead but it just hasn't happpened, I think his speed and agility amongst tired forwards could cause some real problems and be what we're missing.
Or he could spill the ball or miss a key tackle which might cost the game. Considering his last outing would have made Paul Carige proud, I think using four forwards on the bench is the way to go. And besides, Alex Glenn has more utility value than Kodi could ever dream of.

Or he could spill the ball or miss a key tackle which might cost the game. Considering his last outing would have made Paul Carige proud, I think using four forwards on the bench is the way to go. And besides, Alex Glenn has more utility value than Kodi could ever dream of.

What? The outing where he busted his shoulder twice in the same game and had to remain on the field? You're a tough marker.

Nikorima gives us another dimension that Glenn can't.

Bulldogs will likely be missing Mbye next week.

Shoulder charge.

Fucking hell, the bulldogs are diabolical.

Not that it really matters anyway. Mbye has been totally anonymous.

Nikorima gives us another dimension that Glenn can't.

What, like the ability to play in the backrow, a bit of hooker back up, lock or in the centres?

Nikorima gives us the possibility of a freak try. Once or twice a year and can't really play anywhere other than in the halves. When he does, he gets targetted and proves what a liability he is in any other position.

If Nikorima is to be in the team, he has to start. He doesn't offer the utility value to carry him on the bench.

We're gonna destroy them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• marw
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • Griffo
  • Dexter
  • bb_gun
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • Hurrijo
  • john1420
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Xzei
  • Aldo
  • heartly87
  • Skyblues87
  • theshed
  • Waynesaurus
  • FACTHUNT
  • Wolfie
... and 25 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.