vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I realised yesterday that I'm more excited for Wrestlemania coming up in a few days than a Brisbane Broncos game. It's a weird feeling. I've crossed the rubicon.

Fox League keeps repeating the same questions over and over again on every show.

The reason is obvious. There is simply not enough content in the NRL competition to warrant a 24/7 channel. Heck, the writing was on the wall when they made NRL 360 three nights a week a few years back. There wasn't enough material to pad out 3 hours let alone 24. It's now why we rely on sensationalist bullshit to sell the channel. I'm glad I got off subscription tv. Rugby League is a soap opera. Cast Eric Braeden as Wayne Bennett.

I looked up on YouTube the Todd Greenberg interview on League Life. What a pathetic, shitty, powder puff piece of television that was. The fact any fan can take waffle like that seriously is concerning.

I feel a massive stitch up coming on. Brace yourselves.

Of course. Des Hasler saving his career and the Bulldogs surging back into form will give us a week's worth of new content. We have to keep the slaughterhouse going.

It's also because Brisbane have a knack for playing shitty teams back into form. Our boring conservative style of taking the 2 and not relying on building pressure not only keeps games close but you're also inviting the ref to blow bullshit square-up penalties.

We could have won all of our games so far by 12 or more points if we were a bit more positive with the football.

Ben hunt will be kicking early so I hope the kick chase is on song.

The weather certainly brings them into the game. Start is so important. They will come out guns blazing. They have to or heads will roll. We get through that first flurry without any damage think it will come alot easier in the back end. Still with all the rain won't get a good judge on the attack progression. Will be happy just to scape the win here. Dream run coming up to expand and score some points

Really excited about the game tonight. The Bulldogs will be desperate to prove something and playing at home will give them an extra lift. The conditions I think suit them and lot more than us so I'm expecting it to be a tight game and there could be a chance for an upset.

Danger game for us.

Form, or lack of it for the bulldogs, won't decide this game, nor will Haslers desperation.
Kicking will
Hunt, Milford & Mccollough will kick the dogs to death, keep turning the big fat dogs around in the heavy going.
The only kicker the dogs have got is Reynolds and his leg is usually horizontal he he trips........I mean kicks.
MILF will run amok and be MofM.

BRONCOS FINAL NRL TEAM
1. Darius Boyd ©
2. Corey Oates
3. James Roberts
4. Tautau Moga
5. Jordan Kahu
6. Anthony Milford
7. Ben Hunt
8. Korbin Sims
9. Andrew McCullough
10. Adam Blair
11. Sam Thaiday
12. Matt Gillett
13. Josh McGuire
Interchange:
14. Alex Glenn
15. Tevita Pangai
16. Herman Ese’ese
17. Jai Arrow

Let's hope our young forward pack sticks it to people like Kemmer and Kasiano

Really excited about the game tonight. The Bulldogs will be desperate to prove something and playing at home will give them an extra lift. The conditions I think suit them and lot more than us so I'm expecting it to be a tight game and there could be a chance for an upset.

Danger game for us.
Why do you think the wet suits the bigger pack?

I can't remember, was Kasiano penalized for kicking Parker in the face?

I can't remember, was Kasiano penalized for kicking Parker in the face?

Nope.

Play the ball and Broncos fired up and hit every player that ran at them hard. Bulldogs made about 10-15 metres.

Nope.

Play the ball and Broncos fired up and hit every player that ran at them hard. Bulldogs made about 10-15 metres.

that payback set from the Broncos is still one of the best defensive sets i have seen from them ... they just wanted to hurt anyone wearing blue and white ...

and Catiano barely touched the ball that set ... he was scared shitless. :D

Some of the technical stuff they talk about on Fox is streets ahead of the rot on Nein. Some good stuff there from the likes of Matt Elliott and Gasnier.

Nope.

The refs always seem to miss this sort of shit with us. Trips especially.

I hate our away shorts and socks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Skathen
  • Brocko
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.