Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

abashii

abashii

NRL Player
Contributor
Jul 14, 2014
That penalty against Kahu just fucked us. After that the Bulldogs were full of beans and we just gave up.

ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 8, 2009
Kahus brain fade was the turning point but damn, we're mentally not in the game at the moment.

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Royally fucked off. That rule that saw Kahu penalized for picking up a ball that had basically dribbled to a stop after a terrible dropout within the 10 metres and HE'S the one that gets penalized? Lets all just stand there staring at it until Chechin decides what to do.

**** yourself.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Tough loss to swallow for Brisbane.

Two incredibly lucky moments swung the game for Canterbury and to their credit Canterbury gave Brisbane absolutely nothing to work with at the death. With all the running they closed out the game as well as you'd expect.

A couple of soft defensive issues let the Broncos down out there and once again all they're left with is another bitter defeat.

Crazy Sam

Crazy Sam

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Broncos should be embarrassed by that. Stopped playing footy after scoring the try (as we do every time we get a lead) and it showed with the dumb plays on the drop outs. Bulldogs should've won by 20+ with the amount of attack they had.

Allo

Allo

International Rep
Forum Staff
Sep 28, 2012
**** I am sick of seeing all these so called origin and rep players just standing there looking at each other. Run you fucking spastics! Call for the goddamn ball. We have no fucking idea what we are doing out there. We are trying our guts out with no idea what we are doing in terms of a gameplan. Can we support a ball runner? No. Can we chase a kick? No. Fucking hell. Professional football players my arse.

There doesn't look to be a Plan B in any way. And what we do is 95% ad-hoc it seems, so when that doesn't work, which is at least 8/10 times, we end up standing still looking at each other. It's embarrassing

B

BRC088

QCup Player
Feb 7, 2012
man_file_1112579_horsepoopstartsfire.jpg

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
Maybe this could be the kick up the arse we needed. Shouldn't have lost this.

Dee

Dee

QCup Player
Apr 30, 2010
That was an extremely poor, pathetic and disgraceful 2nd half. Sims effort on Reynolds was appalling but they were all very bad in that 2nd half. What happened to kicking early, turning the Dogs pack around and hitting hard and playing with enthusiasm? So fucking disgraceful. I hope those 2 points don't come back to haunt us. That was so bad.

K

Kyall

NRL Player
Oct 4, 2016
Oates has been costing us a lot when it comes to attacking plays, he had his chances tonight and didn't stand up.

Mitch06

Mitch06

NRL Player
Jan 23, 2014
I didn't think we deserved to lose. I thought our contact in defence was strong, plenty of one on one tackles. We just didn't get the opportunities and couldn't find our attack in the conditions.

Milford once again disappointed with poor and stupid decisions in defence. Needs to learn off Hunt to hit the legs because it's sure as hell not the first time it's happened.

The ref who called that high shot at the end of the game needs to lose his job. There was nothing even remotely close and the commentators didn't even give a ****. Filthy at the game for being so mediocre and ducked.

Active Now

• Brocko
  • Manofoneway
  • Santa
  • GCBRONCO
  • Footy Fanatic
  • broncsgoat
  • Johnny92
  • mitch222
  • Skathen
  • kman
  • Browny
  • winslow_wong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.