Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Broncos Maestro

Broncos Maestro

NRL Player
May 1, 2016
After tonights performance (as much as it pains me to say it) but Milford was UTTERLY terrible.

With his current form I'll say he worth only a reserve grade pay!

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
We are pretenders. We don't seem to have the hunger that makes the players push themselves to the max to want to win.
We might get better as the season goes on, but so will the other quality sides. We'll still lack behind unless there's some miraculous intervention that changes everything.

Just on some players, Kahu can be a gun with the boot, but a DUD with the foot. He's the slowest winger in the competition.
Moga will never be quality, his running game will never come back for the same reason as Kahu, too many injuries.

Milford started well, but went missing after things didn't go our way again. His defence is shit too....does that mean he needs to get even fatter?

One of the few positives is Ese'ese and TPJ. They are fucking gun off the bench.

Also Nikorima needs to come back into the side. Our attack is so shit that we desperately need him off the bench.

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
Flat-track bullies. We only play well when we're allowed to or turn up a few times a year vs Cowboys and every 2nd Storm game
How are we flat track bullies if we play better against the good teams and shit against the shit teams?

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
Oates and Mcguire were the only good players. Moga is lucky nobody else is fit to take his place. Our props need a rocket, and our halves are just anonymous. They take no responsibility.

Scorchie

Scorchie

NRL Captain
Contributor
Mar 16, 2008
Get Milford and Kahu sports psychologists, stat!

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
It was game over when Bulldogs scored their second try.

When they play like that and hold onto the ball, they are just about unstoppable.

Even when we were on top, we had nothing in attack. Our hope was that Bulldogs didn't fire up.

Unfortunately, they did.

Kahu's **** up was a real game changer. How can someone who has been in the NRL for so long not know the rules?

B

Brent81

Made Legal Threat to BHQ
Oct 31, 2012
Bu
This is the game that shows us why we need Nikorima off the bench. When you need someone to create something.
But but but Macca....macca couldn't create tension between an arab and an israeli....more fucking rainbow passes tonight....

Would someone explain what Arrow actually adds to this team....

Fucking hell....

What I really want to know is why the refs selectively enforce the rules...Kahu gets penalised by they take a tap with a man in front and it's not a scrum...

L

Ldog

Sep 28, 2016
Disgusted!!!
Broncs wanna get their shit together!! Losing to the dogs!!
Wow!!!

K-Style

K-Style

NRL Player
Jun 1, 2014
We even made Abbey look not incompetent. He tried hard with playing out of position and over the sideline but then we let him run riot in the second half.

Jason Simmons

Jason Simmons

NRL Captain
Apr 18, 2013
Tough loss to swallow for Brisbane.

Two incredibly lucky moments swung the game for Canterbury and to their credit Canterbury gave Brisbane absolutely nothing to work with at the death. With all the running they closed out the game as well as you'd expect.

A couple of soft defensive issues let the Broncos down out there and once again all they're left with is another bitter defeat.

That didn't lose it for us. Our inability to create points is what is killing us. Even Canterbury of all teams could find 2 tries...

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
Sign me up to the "we need new halves ours are rubbish" club.

Remember in the days of Lockyer & even Wallace where they would kick the ball into touch to give their forwards a rest? How many times have our guys found touch?

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Why did we sign a moron to teach us how to attack? This jd guy sucks absolute noodles. We haven't built on our 2015 grand final side at all, in fact we've shelved every little detail we had going that year. **** me dead it makes no sense. Bennett has lost the plot. He needs to go

Allo

Allo

International Rep
Forum Staff
Sep 28, 2012
How are we flat track bullies if we play better against the good teams and shit against the shit teams?

They drag us down to their level and beat us with experience. I fear they may not have that advantage soon.

And I did say 'or'

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Sproj
  • MrMoore
  • bb_gun
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.