Round 5 Discussion

For sure.

Their 2 wins came against the worst sides in the competition and they were pretty arsey wins tbh. I just love how precious their fans are when you dare suggest they won't do as well as they did in 2011.

Weird seeing Hodges down in Sydney.

Yeah I saw Hodges doing the lap of honour.

The Warriors always go ordinary at the start of a season when they are backed to do well. Sometimes they come good sometimes they don't. They've got time to turn it around but geez they'll need to improve.

Great win boys GO THE MIGHTY ROOSTERS. Didn't see the Parra game against Manly but i have a feeling the inclusion of Hayne made a difference to Parra. 2 wrong tips today though.

Suck **** Tigers!!!

Good to see Benji bringing back memories of Paul Carige!

Suck **** Tigers!!!

Good to see Benji bringing back memories of Paul Carige!

That is the first person I thought of when he kicked it. I was like WTF??. Has he given us a perfect chance to pop it over here. We just didn't have anyone in enough free space to get the kick off.

However during that match I rode them home like a Melbourne Cup jockey. Man I hate being put into that situation as a supporter but it is always great when the result goes your way.

Great win boys GO THE MIGHTY ROOSTERS. Didn't see the Parra game against Manly but i have a feeling the inclusion of Hayne made a difference to Parra. 2 wrong tips today though.

Great win boys?

Go the mighty Roosters?

Your user name gets more ironic (or is that moronic) by the day...

You can't seriously be calling the goosters, "mighty" and be a Broncos supporter at the same time...
Yuck... The only "mighty" about the Roosters is their mightily disappointing crowds.

Despite their 3 wins from 5 they are a long way behind the premiership contenders.

Despite their 3 wins from 5 they are a long way behind the premiership contenders.

162bg47qz.jpg

If you are picking the winners you know nothing about football. that is all.

Brandy must be rethinking his statement on Terry Campese stating he was an orign must this year. He played with no structure or plan tonight and was totally dominated by JT. 5/8 from tipping.

Broncos/Dragons (right)
Storm/Knights (right)
Panthers/Sharks (right)
Eels/Sea Eagles (wrong)
Roosters/Warriors (wrong)
Titans/Bulldogs (right)
Rabbitohs/Tigers (right)
Raiders/Cowboys (wrong)

How can you tip the Roosters and be wrong?

Thanks for pointing that out. Just noticed I made a mistake, I tipped the Warriors and was incorrect. We won though.

Active Now

• Astro
  • Huge
  • Skathen
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.