Round 5 Discussion

Typical. Knights score and golden child Kidley is given all the credit...

And then he makes a killer mistake throwing a forward pass but of course it's the winds fault!

Just to clarify, it's okay to post spoilers in the live game discussion board.

However, until the delayed game is finished airing you cannot post spoilers outside of this board.

These rules are relaxed on the Broncos board as our user-base is predominately made up of Queenslanders.

So the rumours were wrong about Milford.

As far as utilities goes Gidley is actually quite good and I agree with the article - he covers more positions, so in that sense I have no issues.

Also, Australia's team will be far and away more talented, so it won't matter if we pick me as the utility and let me get on the field as much as DCE -- we'll still win comfortably.

Anthony Milford is named for the Raiders. Looks like he's backing up from the TYC. Very keen to see how he goes.

Don't know about that, the tests we played against them last year were both very competitive matches and we had to play at our very best to win.

Don't know about that, the tests we played against them last year were both very competitive matches and we had to play at our very best to win.

And in one of those tests Daly Cherry-Evans played less than 1 minute. So even if Gidley fills that same role, we'll win!

**** Gidley off seriously. We don't need a utility.

Anthony Milford is named for the Raiders. Looks like he's backing up from the TYC. Very keen to see how he goes.

He didn't play apparently.

NRL Stats let me down again!

As far as utilities goes Gidley is actually quite good and I agree with the article - he covers more positions, so in that sense I have no issues.

Also, Australia's team will be far and away more talented, so it won't matter if we pick me as the utility and let me get on the field as much as DCE -- we'll still win comfortably.

Agreed. While Gidley isn't the best hooker, isn't the best half, isn't the best fullback or centre or whatever, he's the best at being able to cover all of those positions at once.

The necessity of utilities in representative football is such a myth.

Unless you offer something like Wing or Berrigan there isn't any need for you.

The necessity of utilities in representative football is such a myth.

Unless you offer something like Wing or Berrigan there isn't any need for you.

He does offer what Wing did. His darts out of dummy half in his last couple of Origin series in 2010 and 11 were very good. Him and Wing really showed the value of fresh legs out of dummy half IMO.

I still can't believe Aidan Guerra can't crack the Roosters team. I know it's a talented pack, but for mine Guerra was one of the most impressive backrowers of last year.

Kidley coming on for Michael Ennis is one thing.

Kidley coming on for Cam Smith is something else.

Well, you did ask for someone to play Wing's role. Gidley can do that and can cover most positions. He's more valuable than DCE or Farah or whoever else is in contention.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Organix
  • Lozza
  • Bronx48
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Midean
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • winslow_wong
  • Xzei
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Galah
  • Fozz
  • broncos4life
  • Wolfie
  • Redux
  • Dash
  • westy316
  • Allo
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
... and 22 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.