Round 5 Discussion

DCE is a definite no no. But if they insist on a dummy half hooker to rest Smith then Farah should be ahead of Gidley.

Kidley isn't a patch on Wing though.

I don't want a Wing wannabe, I want somebody who's as talented as Wing or Berrigan to come off the bench. Kidley is a tough nut, but he isn't on that level.

Last edited:
Kidley touched the ref today not much of a touch but definite contact. Not a word said by any of the commentators, be interesting if the match officials have anything to say.

Kidley touched the ref today not much of a touch but definite contact. Not a word said by any of the commentators, be interesting if the match officials have anything to say.

I noticed that too. I'm pretty sure the commentators made a comment on it too though. It was made in good spirits, but if they are going to take it to the letter of the law, it was deliberate contact with the ref. I don't think the rule should really exist for those type of touches, but the rule is the rule as it currently stands, and if they want to make it balck and white, then he should get charged.

You have to love 'noddys weekend wash up'. I mean he never says anything credible but sometimes you have wonder if he watches the games at all.

http://mobile.news.com.au/breaking-...ound-five-action/story-e6frfkp9-1226613457376

My Favourite this week is when he's talking about the broncs against titans.

"You couldn’t help but think the Titans were going to win this game until Albert Kelly went down injured."

Yes noddy, before Kelly went down and there was 7 minutes left of the game and the titans were behind by 14, I too thought that the titans were going to win Bahaha

I noticed that too. I'm pretty sure the commentators made a comment on it too though. It was made in good spirits, but if they are going to take it to the letter of the law, it was deliberate contact with the ref. I don't think the rule should really exist for those type of touches, but the rule is the rule as it currently stands, and if they want to make it black and white, then he should get charged.

I think it should be black and white personally, then there is no arguments on who should or shouldn't be charged. Sams touch wasn't any worse, IMO Kidley should be charged as Sam was.

Tigers 12-6.

Tigers always give Melbourne a good run.
25 minutes left.

Blair with his scummy Melbourne tactics pulling a leg.

12 all 63 minutes. Good game. Tigers have given away about 15 penalties.

Melbourne go back to back with Cronk scoring. 18-12

Melbourne are a shoe-in for the Grand Final.

No matter how much pressure you put on them they find a way to win.

24-12. 14 penalties against the Tigers, no chance of winning with that amount of penalties.

Beads was right.

The quality this year is terrible.

5/8 tipping week. A Melbourne loss isn't to far away I can feel it in my waters.

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • Behold
  • mrslong
  • Behind enemy lines
  • LittleDavey
  • Waynesaurus
  • Johnny92
  • Morkel
  • simplythebest
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Wolfie
  • sooticus
  • broncsgoat
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Browny
  • Jazza
  • Painin the Haas
  • Bish
  • Foordy
... and 33 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.