Round 5 Discussion

I'm expecting a real grind.

I've tipped Parra, but I'm going to barrack for the Panthers.

Hook and his hang-dog expression gets me everytime.

The Wallace at hooker experiment is going sour.

Soward you lazy dunce.

Run your players onside.

Parra getting the rub of the green from refs

Un-fucking-real dude.

My 3 upsets this week.. Eagles were the better side for 65 minutes, should've won - Tigers played well, the early injury and head knocks to Tedesco and Sue cost them a lot of momentum, probably should've won - Roosters were the better side, should've won.

So now I'm 3/6. Great.

I just don't understand why you wouldn't give away intentional penalties when the opposition is on the attack in the final minute, it's not like the refs will bin you. We should have done it in the gf.

What the hell did I just miss?!

I just don't understand why you wouldn't give away intentional penalties when the opposition is on the attack in the final minute, it's not like the refs will bin you. We should have done it in the gf.

The refs would have penalised the Broncos & used the sin bin.

What an ending to the game.

What the hell did I just miss?!

Depends when you turned off.

Moylan quick hands for a try to Mansour in the corner with 5 minutes left, Soward cross field bomb with 10 seconds left, pretty good try to Cartwright beating 2 defenders to win the game.

RIP MY TIPPING. 3/7.

I'm going to have a guess and say because they were only winning by 2..

True, forgot the score line. Heat of the moment, bloody ruined my multi.

Nah you actually had it right.

It was 16-12, Feldt scored a fluke try and JT missed the goal.

16 all.

Then 17-16.

3/8 Unbreakable.

Nah you actually had it right.

It was 16-12, Feldt scored a fluke try and JT missed the goal.

16 all.

Then 17-16.

3/8 Unbreakable.

d8fiPwT.gif

Unread

Active Now

• Old Mate
  • kiwibronco
  • sooticus
  • Xzei
  • levikaden
  • Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.