Round 5 Discussion

Dunamius Liu, the one that got a... nah.

If it's any consolation Moses Mbye looks good at fullback

Why didn't doggies target the players out of position, are they nuts or what

I personally think RFM sucks

Boy that was poor by Jackson, but it is Jackson, so no worries play on. That was shocking.

Could've helped if he did that earlier in the game. What the F was that attempt anyway

Boy that was poor by Jackson, but it is Jackson, so no worries play on. That was shocking.

I wouldn't say it's late(at least not the worst late I have seen), its definitely high.

Wighton's wife had a baby today. So what the **** was he doing at that pub if his wife was due that soon. What an f wit

Well deserved win by the Raiders, but could be costly on the roster front.

That was an impressive win. I was kinda hoping they lost...0 from 5 would be sweet, but they deserved it.

The incident happened in the preseason didn’t it? Plenty of time for going for a sly beer, and probably the last time for quite awhile, too.
Yeah too true, with a little research it shows that it was in the off-season. But still it would be fairly taxing on his wife for it to hit the news this week, excuse the pun

Is it another infected boil? I think he doesn’t know about hygiene. Bad breath? Cruisers will fix that. What about that dirt-like stuff on his skin? Another tatt will cover it right up!

Active Now

• Xzei
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Galah
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.