Round 5 Discussion

I tell you what, I'm sick of people diving and surrendering. It's not even playing the game.

Yep, it is a real worry. You see other teams being led around by really competent halfbacks and we have to rely on shitty little Kodi. It would be comical if it wasn't so serious.
Widdop would be perfect for us, his leadership and organisation skills are first class and one of the major reasons Hunt is all of a sudden playing the way he is

That was so dickworthy of Sims then. He hits Reynolds lateish, lies on him whilst watching the ball go out and doesn't even look to see if he was alright when he got up

When did Hunt learn the game management thing now

I fuckin hate Dragons for some reason

We'd do well to look at doueihi. Looks very composed for a youngster.

It’s the roosters factor of all their best players being mercenaries aka non-juniors.

You realise Jack Bird is a Dragons junior yeah?

You could also add Merrin, Prior, B Morris, Leilua, Whare, and Naiqama to name a few.

Jason Demetriou is a Dragons product too.

Last edited:
lol. Way to miss the point.

I got it. My point was that they've lost some pretty handy juniors to other clubs too.

Hating a club because they buy players (who aren't getting opportunities/aren't wanted elsewhere) doesn't make much sense to me.

I got it. My point was that they've lost some pretty handy juniors to other clubs too.

Hating a club because they buy players (who aren't getting opportunities/aren't wanted elsewhere) doesn't make much sense to me.
I agree. Find me a club who doesn't recruit and it will be the same club who is consistently unsuccessful. Criticising clubs who regularly troll the open market is so 1985 and not an indication of modern day RL.

what was JWH doing out there ... he only managed 18m from 9 runs WTF

what was JWH doing out there ... he only managed 18m from 9 runs WTF

Zane Tetevano also only managed 7 runs for 19 metres..

That's gotta be a stat keeping error right? I didn't watch the game so I have no clue.

Active Now

• Behind enemy lines
  • Skyblues87
  • Broncorob
  • Cavalo
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • Aldo
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Midean
  • HarryAllan7
  • johnny plath
  • Xzei
  • kiwi2
  • Harry Sack
  • theshed
  • Broncosgirl
  • Santa
  • GCBRONCO
  • Dash
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.