Round 5 Discussion

My penis can only get so erect... maybe if the Roosters lost too, it would go into overdrive.

My penis can only get so erect... maybe if the Roosters lost too, it would go into overdrive.
I'd hate to know what would happen if the Roosters lost in golden point and Cronk blew a acl

I'd hate to know what would happen if the Roosters lost in golden point and Cronk blew a acl

Doesn't even matter that he didn't, they're winning in spite of him

Cmon warriors! Almost feels like back to back broncos games here

Because the nrl thought the tigers would be shit this year and it would be an easy 4 points for Smith and co

Scary thing is - this is the only explanation that gives the NRL any credit in the thinking and intelligence department.

I mean, it's either this explanation, or, they just hire blind monkeys to throw busted darts at numbers on a board.

Remember when Addo-Carr was in the discussion for NSW this year?

What happened to him? He looks barely first grade standard this season, so many mistakes. Him and Vunivalu have both been bog average so far this season actually.

Remember when Addo-Carr was in the discussion for NSW this year?

What happened to him? He looks barely first grade standard this season, so many mistakes. Him and Vunivalu have both been bog average so far this season actually.
In saying that Vunivalu would look great in a Broncos jersey.

How good is it watching Cows and storm play like puss! Fucking brilliant entertainment!!

The post-JT era has begun for the Cowboys. Ouch.

......:biggrin:

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • cento
  • Fitzy
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • The Don
  • Fozz
  • Foordy
  • Xzei
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Brocko
  • broncs30
  • Wolfie
  • Santa
  • heartly87
  • GCBRONCO
  • bb_gun
  • Bucking Beads
  • Old Mate
  • Culhwch
  • BroncosAlways
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.