Round 5 Discussion

Morgan just needs to keep targeting Earl.

Put up some bombs with a couple of players running through to put pressure on him.

Is this the worst the storm have ever played?

Cowboys are aiming up though

Nene you dope.

Getting a bit too aggressive there.

Hard to blame him, Munster comes off like one of those players you just want to smash.

Melbourne are missing Scott and Suli big time. They're the players who make things happen for them.

Excellent kick from Morgan.

If they score points from this, it's game on.

I would have gone for the try.

Storm are starting to tire.

They're going for goal!

tenor.gif

Swell, we now have the same amount of wins as the fucking Titans.

So many forward passes in this game. Both passes, the first but Smith, the second by Munster, were way forward.

I would like to see Baptiste run more when he comes on.

Target the tiring forwards. He's quick out of dummy half, could get a result from it.

Why don't any of Cameron Smith's records have an asterisk beside them?

McGuire’s apparent eye gouge is such a dick move for someone who is effectively blind in one eye. No surprise they’ve all been taking cheap shots on Munster, who is a known pest, but still, that’s lower than low.

McGuire’s apparent eye gouge is such a dick move for someone who is effectively blind in one eye. No surprise they’ve all been taking cheap shots on Munster, who is a known pest, but still, that’s lower than low.

I didn't hear a whistle.

No penalty = not a grub.

:cunaooooo:

In all seriousness, if McGuire isn't charged with a Grade 3 Contrary Conduct for that the system is broken.

Last edited:
I like how the ref asks the recipient of the eye gouge if they want to take it further. First of all.....WTF?, no other offence apart from biting does the victim get a say And secondly, if you are being eye gouged how are you supposed to know if it is intentional or not? Would your vision not be hindered?

Wish Milford would dart at the line like Croft is.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Mustafur
  • Broncosgirl
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Johnny92
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.