Round 5 Discussion

Lol I hate this sport. The last two tries don't get allowed every week, depending on the time during the game and which team does the scoring. It's just so random

Why didn't the referees stop time sooner? Asiata and MacDonald were in trouble right from hump there.

That's terrible for Asiata, he's one of my favourite players in the competition.

That Baptiste tackle was perfectly fine. Contact was made around the waste and he wrapped the arms and everything. What am I getting wrong there?

That Baptiste tackle was perfectly fine. Contact was made around the waste and he wrapped the arms and everything. What am I getting wrong there?

Yep, if Munster doesn't jump into the air it's not a penalty.

Lateness and necessity.

I thought the tackle was fine.

I've seen those let go. He wrapped the arms around.

McDonald's broken his leg, looked just as bad as Yow Yeh

**** I hated seeing that Nene injury.

Makes me shudder.

Not quite as bad as yow yeh . Certainly snapped his ankle/ lower leg.

Last edited:
Lateness and necessity.
It was hardly late and it's necessary to put pressure on the kicker. They are not a protected species, especially now that Thurston has retired.

That's awful for MacDonald.

I hope it isn't career ending, he's been a really underrated player since his Gold Coast Titans days.

It didn't look anywhere near as horrifying as Yow Yeh's.

Last edited:
I think that is his season over.

It was hardly late and it's necessary to put pressure on the kicker. They are not a protected species, especially now that Thurston has retired.

I'd have to see it again in real time, but on replay Munster looked airborne by the time Baptiste went in for the tackle.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Foordy
  • jtupu17
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.