Broncos

Coach: Wayne BennettCoach: Kevin Walters
Referee:
Touch Judges:
Senior Review Official:
Venue: Stadium Australia
Kickoff: 7:50pm
Broadcast: Foxleague; Kayo; Channel 9

Bennett is going to make us regret everything that has happened over the past 3 years. Unlike our rabble, Souffs will do their homework. Get up in our faces, make our halves look as useless as they are which frustrates the shit out of the team as a whole and that's all she wrote.

Bennett doesn’t have any reason for revenge against Kevvie right????

put the house on a walker and Mitchell try though.

Changes I would like to see
TPJ starting second row, Glenn to the bench
Milford out, Croft at 6 Dearden at 7
Mead out Oates or Kenner in
Flegler out Asiata in to start at lock with Carrigan on the bench

Mead has been one of our best of the opening month of the comp ... no way he should be dropped
Really? Didn’t you see his non commital to jump for the ball on Jennings first try
Or his dumb attempt to offload in our own 10
Or the fact that he has been caught out massively in defence a number of times
He was good against the eels and dogs but found out massively against the better sides in the titans and storm

Really? Didn’t you see his non commital to jump for the ball on Jennings first try
Or his dumb attempt to offload in our own 10
Or the fact that he has been caught out massively in defence a number of times
He was good against the eels and dogs but found out massively against the better sides in the titans and storm

The entire team was found out against the better sides. Dropping one bloke is not going to change that. What we need is a fucking exorcist because there is something in the mentality of this squad that makes them WAY too susceptible to dropping their heads in unison as soon as ONE thing goes against them. Tonight that one thing was Coates falling asleep in defence and giving JAC fresh air. It is a team of 13 utter sooks, and it's about time they got some serious tough love.

The entire team was found out against the better sides. Dropping one bloke is not going to change that. What we need is a fucking exorcist because there is something in the mentality of this squad that makes them WAY too susceptible to dropping their heads in unison as soon as ONE thing goes against them. Tonight that one thing was Coates falling asleep in defence and giving JAC fresh air. It is a team of 13 utter sooks, and it's about time they got some serious tough love.

That's not what it was.

It was Isaako's kick that went dead. One way traffic after that.

Personally I would like to see some changes I think a few need a wake up call tbh ...I see toddy has made a raft of changes at the cows and that’s refreshing.... for some reason we just keep picking the same 17

Rabbitohs are a better attacking outfit than Melbourne. If the team doesn't respond with some pride in their performance, this could get ugly.

Anything more than a 12 point loss and I'll have serious question marks over Kevin Walters. I don't give two ***** who we have in our roster, a good coach gets a team playing with pride, making extra efforts, and defending for each other.

You can make a million excuses to not score points, we don't have the talent yada, yada, but it doesn't take talent to put your body on the line, to run hard, to defend with venom and to play like you give a **** about winning.

Personally I would like to see some changes I think a few need a wake up call tbh ...I see toddy has made a raft of changes at the cows and that’s refreshing.... for some reason we just keep picking the same 17

i don't see him making many changes ... besides shift Holmes from fullback, then back to fullback

i don't see him making many changes ... besides shift Holmes from fullback, then back to fullback
Hampton at 7 , Hess on the bench , some guy debuting in the second row

WB should put the NSWRL feeder side in the run on team.
Why risk injury to his premiership primed players?
Would be the same result anyways.

For the first time ever, I just don't care about this game, probably won't even watch it. Man, I don't even care about the result tonight. Which part of grieving is this? Am I ready to move on?

For the first time ever, I just don't care about this game, probably won't even watch it. Man, I don't even care about the result tonight. Which part of grieving is this? Am I ready to move on?

You mean...to Brisbane 2?

Bet you're glad you didn't watch it live though.

Active Now

• broncsgoat
  • Dash
  • Aldo
  • lynx000
  • Xzei
  • Broncosgirl
  • Harry Sack
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Broncosarethebest
  • marw
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.