PRE-GAME Round 5 - Rabbitohs vs Broncos

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

For the first time ever, I just don't care about this game, probably won't even watch it. Man, I don't even care about the result tonight. Which part of grieving is this? Am I ready to move on?
You should be proud you’ve held on this long. My interest for the game started fading once we got that hammering by the dragons in the finals and the whole Bennett exit saga started. It’s been garbage ever since with all the rules changing etc. But I’ve since gotten more into mma and the lions started their climb so there is life outside of nrl

1. Isaako
2. Coates
3. Herbie
4. Niu
5. Mead (thin ice after that bomb effort)
6. Milford
7. Dearden
8. Lodge
9. Turpin
10. Haas
11. Glenn
12. Ricki
13. TPJ
14. Asiata
15. Teo
16. Flegler
17. Kennedy

Rabbits by 30

You mean...to Brisbane 2?

Bet you're glad you didn't watch it live though.

I watched the first half, it went the way we all expected and I just didn't feel anything. The Broncos are the NRL to me, I'm not going to support some other team ever. Of course I'll stick around, love the forum but don't love the club or much about it these days other than a few likeable blokes like Kevvie, Herbs, Coatesy and Riki. One of those will likely move on soon and the others are all a year or two from being broken, just need to spend time with my beloved Lions me thinks.

1. Isaako
2. Coates
3. Herbie
4. Niu
5. Mead (thin ice after that bomb effort)
6. Milford
7. Dearden
8. Lodge
9. Turpin
10. Haas
11. Glenn
12. Ricki
13. TPJ
14. Asiata
15. Teo
16. Flegler
17. Kennedy

Rabbits by 30

I do love a list but is all deckchairs on the Titanic. We don't have the cattle and aside from Staggs, that was the best we have to offer tonight, goodness me. I know this won't happen but this side would get me half interested in watching:

1. Farnworth
2. Mead
3. Oates
4. Copley
5. Coates
6. Dearden
7. Croft
8. Haas
9. Turpin
10. Lodge
11. Teo
12. Riki
13. Pangai Jr

14. Paix
15. Kennedy
16. Bullemor
17. Asiata

But again, who cares nothing matters.

Kevvie has absolute zero answers... The actual presser tonight:

Journo; ‘Hey Kev, another 15 minute stint where the team basically gave up and conceded 4 tries. What are you going to do about it?’

Kev: Was it that long? I thought it was shorter than that... Yeah we’d gonna have to have a look at that...

WTF Kevin? You’re going to have to have a look at your team quitting playing, for the 3rd time in 4 games this season???

Do you even watch the game Kev?

1. Isaako
2. Mead
3. Herbie
4. Nui
5. Coates
6. Croft
7. Dearden
8. TPJ
9. Turps
10. Haas
11. Glenn
12. Riki
13. Asiata

14. Milf
15. Carrigan
16. Lodge
17. Bullemore

1. Niu
2. Coates
3. Copley
4. Farn
5. Oates
6. Dearden
7. Croft
8. Lodge
9. Luke
10. Haas
11. Glenn
12. Tpj
13. Asiata

14. Turpin
15. Teo
16. Kennedy
17. Riki

I don’t know. Don’t @ me.

Oates should replace Mead for this game. You can't accept mediocrity like what Mead dished out tonight.

Oates should replace Mead for this game. You can't accept mediocrity like what Mead dished out tonight.
Unless it’s by Milford, Croft, Dearden, Turpin, Isaako, Haas, Flegler, TPJ, Glenn or Carrigan though...

Then such mediocrity is perfectly acceptable apparently, with no accountability to back that acceptability up...

We are soo fucked, if we can keep them within 12 we did good.

Kevvie needs to wake up big time on the bench rotation, **** this half on the bench shit off and fill it with big men.

Yeah when you are already struggling before the game even starts to match the opposition, you’ve got to get your bench management right. So far Kevvie has been unbelievably bad at it.

Does anyone here even care anymore..I'm over it. No love for the game anymore

I am losing it rapidly, If I am honest. Not just because the Broncos suck but because this current iteration of the sport is so broken and favors a select few (the worst select few) to the point where the comp is beyond imbalanced. V'landys is a v'landal.

Souths 13+

Even if walker gets suspended.

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  • ChewThePhatt
  • ell.d33
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Sproj
  • bb_gun
  • Dash
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Broncosgirl
  • Splinter
  • Fitzy
  • winslow_wong
  • Harry Sack
  • Locky field goal
  • Manofoneway
  • Brocko
  • Financeguy
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Wolfie
  • heartly87
... and 28 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.