PRE-GAME Round 5 - Rabbitohs vs Broncos

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

I give us a better chance in this game compared to storm, but I still think we get hammered.

Melbourne's game plan is absolutely relentless on both sides of the ball and they have been belting us for about 15yrs now. We just can't match their intensity and don't have the strike power to hit them when they give us an opportunity.

Souths will give you a little leeway in the middle forwards and are a little less intense in defence, so if we turn up we could actually have a game.... that's a big fucking IF though.

Souths attack is just ridiculous, they easily have the best spine in the comp and ARey's kicking game ensures they will get some portion of the field position to attack us from (regardless of their middles go forward). Although no Cody tonight 🤔 (Latrell to likely have a monster game as the primary attacking option in the spine with Cody out)

We're also still in fifo conditions, which is when we are horrendous.

Man, look at that gulf in class on paper.

I feel like everyone is kind of hoping that TPJ and Asiata absolutely kill it tonight at lock so we can see Carrigan move into the prop rotation... reckon even @Wolfie would be happy to see TPJ kill it with the 13 jersey on

Seriously our halves are dog shit. Dearden ain’t the answer either. He can go to the cowboys now

Seriously our halves are dog shit. Dearden ain’t the answer either. He can go to the cowboys now
Dearden is only 20. That's the problem with playing halves too early, you can't really make a proper call on them until they are at least 22 or 23. They've got more learning and developing to do than any other position.

Dearden could become a gun player in a few years, or he could just become shit too.

I see Souths as atleast a 4+ Tries better side.

Probably go alright for the first 15-20 before the weight of sustained efficient possession breaks their backs.

36-6 Souths.

Attachments

• 9E55BAEF-C33B-4FAD-BCB6-B7315CE9CCC0.gif
    9E55BAEF-C33B-4FAD-BCB6-B7315CE9CCC0.gif
    2 MB · Views: 54

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Mustafur
  • Organix
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.