Round 5 - Rabbitohs vs Broncos

I think Joey, Billy and JT nailed why we aren't getting the best out of Milf. You watch him go elsewhere and become effective again

I didn't watch the game closely so am not commenting on Milfs game tonight, but it's at the point no matter what he does, he gets criticised on this forum.
Not true, Milf had a great first half in Round 1 and everyone was like wow maybe Milf is back! It's just that for every one good thing he does, he derps it up with 5 shit things.

PS. Wise decision to not watch. It would've lead you to drinking again.

I think Croft will be back next week and Deardon will not be on the bench, Deardons had a poor couple of weeks, particularly with his hands.
Against 2 of the top 3 for the premiership on their home turf and after only playing 1 ISC game.

This situation right now is also the massive issue with cracking under pressure and bringing him in early, he's had a couple poor games against absolutely top quality teams, and now there's pressure to drop him again.

The upcoming game against Panthers is when he should've been coming into the team

I think Croft will be back next week and Deardon will not be on the bench, Deardons had a poor couple of weeks, particularly with his hands.
His ball security sucks, 3-4 times he has lost the ball from small contact. But he has shown more than both Croft and Milford.

We need to play Bullemor, and give him 40+mins, time for Oates to come back, time to give K Hunt a contract and Milford can have a crack at 1, or enjoy the 6 for Logan.

I didn't watch the game closely so am not commenting on Milfs game tonight, but it's at the point no matter what he does, he gets criticised on this forum.
broncsgoat, that sig prediction of yours is lookin a bit grim mate. Sure you don't wanna sneakily change it 😁

KW is going okay in the press conferences so far. He says he thought we'd be better or at least further along but we are okay in parts. I know Milford has some ability and if he keeps earning his stripes defensively he might just come back into some form.
He looks broken already to me, a very defeated look on his face.
The kind of look as though he is at a loss because he has used every trick in the book he has gleamed from Bennet and Bellamy and absolutely nothing has changed.

The spine is just not creative enough. That with a lack of proper attacking structures just means the Broncos will always struggle to score points unless its a big individual effort and a really shitty defensive miss.

Replacing Milford with Staggs next year isn't really going to fix anything IMO.

I think Joey, Billy and JT nailed why we aren't getting the best out of Milf. You watch him go elsewhere and become effective again
Nah, Milf is done. I don't think it matters where he goes because his best days are behind him. His best feature, his speed/explosiveness, has deserted him. At 26. That's obscene.

I think the Milford defending from everyone needs to be put to bed
They paid him the big dollars and he hasn’t delivered on anything. Always everyone else’s fault but his. Super league beckons for the waste of talent. You can only go through so many halves until maybe it’s not them that are the problem it’s him

Nah, Milf is done. I don't think it matters where he goes because his best days are behind him. His best feature, his speed/explosiveness, has deserted him. At 26. That's obscene.
I don't think he will get back to what he was, but if he just doesn't chase the money and goes somewhere he can play his own game I can see him doing decently.

What did they say?

I think the Milford defending from everyone needs to be put to bed
They paid him the big dollars and he hasn’t delivered on anything. Always everyone else’s fault but his. Super league beckons for the waste of talent. You can only go through so many halves until maybe it’s not them that are the problem it’s him
Not defending him, but we have made him into something he isn't. It's not all down to us, he has to take part of the blame but I reckon him next to Reynolds for example would work really well.

I don't think he will get back to what he was, but if he just doesn't chase the money and goes somewhere he can play his own game I can see him doing decently.
Thing is, why would a club sign Milf on 300k when they could simply play an up and coming junior who's probably just as fast as him, probably has a better passing game, and has the drive and desire to improve? The only thing you can say is that Milf has a decent long kick, but even that is hit and miss.

Active Now

• BroncosAlways
  • Jazza
  • cento
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Redux
  • FACTHUNT
  • Painin the Haas
  • Tim K
  • mrtij
  • Brocko
  • Manofoneway
  • Foordy
  • Johnny92
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Astro
  • Morkel
  • bert_lifts
  • LittleDavey
  • Bucking Beads
  • Broncorob
... and 21 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.