vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's time to get Dearden in the team. In his 2 games last year he showed that he was a capable defender and was level headed in attack, not afraid to take the line on. Precisely what we need alongside Croft.

We should also have $100K in the cap and 1 more roster spot if what Seibold said is correct, if that's the case, we should have another hooker signed by Monday. Paix's service was criminally bad at times, and he missed several important tackles, he's simply not up to it.

Nathan Peats was just dropped by the Titans, lives down the road and is on the final year of his contract, he's the obvious answer. Not the worlds greatest hooker, arguably slightly worse than McCullough, but far better than what we've got for the next 6 weeks. Get on the phone, get a deal done, have him at training on Monday.

Oates moving to the left edge, where he should've been for the last couple of years. Boyd obviously out of the side.

I would give Milford a final chance at Fullback, tell him to run for 150+ metres every game or he's dropped, quite simple really. Run the ball.

Every other player is also on notice.

Round 5 side:

1. Milford
2. Farnworth
3. Staggs
4. Arthars
5. Isaako
6. Dearden
7. Croft
8. Lodge
9. Peats
10. Haas
11. Oates
12. Te'o
13. Carrigan

14. Niu
15. Bullemore
16. Flegler
17. Ofahengaue

I would go with this for next week:

1. Isaako
2. Farnworth
3. Staggs
4. Boyd
5. Arthars
6. Milford
7. Croft
8. Lodge
9. Paix
10. Haas
11. Bullemore
12. Te'o
13. Carrigan

14. Nui
15. Oates
16. Flegler
17. Kennedy

I think Lodge is better starting and laying our foundation.
Te'o may not be ready yet, but with our backrow injuries we need him out there

Last edited:
Screw it. I just don’t care anymore.

1. Boyd
2. Farnworth
3. Staggs
4. Niu
5. Isaako
6. Dearden
7. Croft
9. Milford

14. Paix.

Something needs to change and surely it couldn't get worse than tonight.

1 Jamayne Isaako
2 Xavier Coates- He has spark. We need anything we can get
3 Kotoni Staggs- Learn to tackle
4 Tesi Niu- One of the few who put in any effort this week
5 Herbie Farnworth
6 Thomas Dearden- Can tackle.Even if he adds zero in attack he will still add more than Milf
7 Brodie Croft
8 Matt Lodge
9 Corey Paix
10 Payne Haas
11 Tevita Pangai Jr.
12 Ben Te'o- Get him in ASAP. Don't care if he's ready or not
13 Patrick Carrigan

14 Anthony Milford- Provide a spark. Do something. Anything
15 Thomas Flegler
16 Joe Ofahengaue
17 Corey Oates

18 Ethan Bullemore
19 Darius Boyd
20 Jesse Arthurs
21 Jamil Hopoate
22 Rhys Kennedy

Boyd has to be dropped. The connection between him and Oates is useless.

Staggs can come back in, if he learns to stay in the defensive line and slide.

Nathan Peats was just dropped by the Titans, lives down the road and is on the final year of his contract, he's the obvious answer. Not the worlds greatest hooker, arguably slightly worse than McCullough, but far better than what we've got for the next 6 weeks. Get on the phone, get a deal done, have him at training on Monday.

Good luck getting the Titans to pitch in around 80% of his contract to play out the season with us when he is still in the top 2 hookers at the club. Even the Titans aren’t that stupid.

Someone get Kevvie to bring his young fella up here. If Reynolds wasn’t on $800k at the Tigers I’d consider even bringing him over for the year but it won’t be feasible for the Tigers. Maybe we need to look at loan deals

Reactions: Dee
Fucking lol.

If you aren't putting money down on Manly you're nuts, this will be a walk-over for DCE & the Trbojevic bros.

Manly 13+

Fucking lol.

If you aren't putting money down on Manly you're nuts, this will be a walk-over for DCE & the Trbojevic bros.

Manly 13+

Broncos are currently paying 51 to get the spoon. Worth a try?

c074a0d9419e1faa7052b2c962d715ad.jpg

If we are relying on for and against to sneak into the finals, we can all but kiss that dream goodbye tonight. Fancy being fucking -76 points differential 4 games into a season after winning you opening 2 games. Unbelievable.

c074a0d9419e1faa7052b2c962d715ad.jpg

If we are relying on for and against to sneak into the finals, we can all but kiss that dream goodbye tonight. Fancy being fucking -76 points differential 4 games into a season after winning you opening 2 games. Unbelievable.

Well, at least with Glenn, Fifita and TPJ back, and Staggs and Turps, we should come close to scoring as many points as we let in

Last edited:
Good luck getting the Titans to pitch in around 80% of his contract to play out the season with us when he is still in the top 2 hookers at the club. Even the Titans aren’t that stupid.

Someone get Kevvie to bring his young fella up here. If Reynolds wasn’t on $800k at the Tigers I’d consider even bringing him over for the year but it won’t be feasible for the Tigers. Maybe we need to look at loan deals

that....is an interesting idea....

I was all for us pursuing Harry Grant when the window to grab him existed but....that Walters boy can fucking play...comes across as a real footballer...Reynolds id imagine will eat away at whatever minutes he can expect now that Grants the 80 minute hooker option soon enough..

Does he see himself as a hooker long term? If so we SHOULD at least be asking the question...

Then I remember the board we have and.....yeh not happening...

I mean, let's see how this Te'o thing plays out; Roosters needed depth in their backline, they grab a Morris brother. Right now we probably cant even choose a minimum wage veteran correctly either...

If I was coach:

1. Isaako
2. Oates
3. Arthars
4. Staggs
5. Farnworth
6. Dearden
7. Croft
8. Lodge
9. Paix
10. Haas
11. Bullemore
12. Hopoate
13. Carrigan
14. Niu
15. Ofahengaue
16. Kennedy
17. Flegler

Notes:
Paix needs to get out from hooker and we need to be playing at the advantage line. Enough of this shovelling the ball out to flat footed forwards for ***** sake.

Forwards find your front and fight to get up, we’re never going to get a six again call if we’re not looking to get a quick ptb.

Line speed line speed line speed, if you want to sit back and wait for the opposition come to you **** off back to 2019 because that shit won’t work now.

Croft was just as bad as Milford last night, so if he doesn't improve, he is going to be in the firing line.

How many more fucking games does TPJ need to serve?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• BroncosAlways
  • Aldo
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Bucking Beads
  • broncsgoat
  • Broncosgirl
  • lynx000
  • NSW stables
  • FACTHUNT
  • Lostboy
  • GCBRONCO
  • Fozz
  • Tmac
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.