Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Anyone know what the copley penalty was for off of the scrum?

The thing I hate about Vidot is he is terrible diffusing attacking kicks. TERRIBLE. If I'm an opposite half I'm kicking to him all night. He jumps like an elephant and has feet for hands. Maybe he is better as a centre.

The thing I hate about Vidot is he is terrible diffusing attacking kicks. TERRIBLE. If I'm an opposite half I'm kicking to him all night. He jumps like an elephant and has feet for hands. Maybe he is better as a centre.

Copley or Hodges to drop off for him? No chance in hell. Reed will be gone when Hodgeo returns which will probably be next week

Justin Hodges won't be back next week and I doubt he will be the week after either.

The one time they sent an attacking bomb his way that game he jumped extremely high and caught it configently. reminded me if his time in Canberra.
Anyone know how Greg Bird got away with being knocked out and getting a penalty for it and not even going for a concussion test.

The one time they sent an attacking bomb his way that game he jumped extremely high and caught it configently. reminded me if his time in Canberra.
Anyone know how Greg Bird got away with being knocked out and getting a penalty for it and not even going for a concussion test.

The NRL should introduce a rule that says something like: if a player stays down and the subsequent video replay shows contact to the head, then that player must leave the field for a concussion test.

It would also limit players staying down to get a penalty imo, as they would know wouldn't want to leave the field.

The NRL should introduce a rule that says something like: if a player stays down and the subsequent video replay shows contact to the head, then that player must leave the field for a concussion test.

It would also limit players staying down to get a penalty imo, as they would know wouldn't want to leave the field.

This every day of the week. Only problem being that if it's concussion, if they come back on the field within X minutes it's a free interchange (for both the leaving and returning) I think. So you'd get diving PLUS free interchanges.

an absolute belter textbook dominant tackle that was rewarded with a bullshit 123 penalty from the idiots in pink.

Awwwwww that 123 bullshit annoyed me all game. Oh did I rage.......:motz:

All the 123 bullshit does is encourage the players to wrestle more, better off getting three in the tackle, holding them up to slow the whole thing down and then the stupid idiots in pink just let the tackle go on and on.

Shits me how each week you just never know what the refs are going to be hammering, absolutely no consistency.

For the record I think Gillett did hold on too long. Regardless of whether the refs should reward good technique, it was just obviously too long and I think it was a correct penalty.

For the record I think Gillett did hold on too long. Regardless of whether the refs should reward good technique, it was just obviously too long and I think it was a correct penalty.
Bullshit. It was a dominant tackle... there's no way he held too long!

Bullshit. It was a dominant tackle... there's no way he held too long!

Watch the replay. Gillett holds on, head tucked in, old mate gets about 6 or 7 proper writhing thrusts in IIRC.

I did... yes, he did dry-hump him a bit, but not that long. Maybe you should watch it again? :wink:

**** yeah.......this shit has been grating on me for a season or two. This year its slapping me in the face every game.....it's ridiculous.

There has to be some sort of consequence. What you're suggesting Foordy is spot on.

maybe as well, if you don't win the penalty at all....it should be a turn over.

Active Now

• Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.