Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
A likely match againt the top of the ladder Dolphins, probably without our 3 best players (Hass, Walsh and Reynolds), and expect those ex Broncos to have big games.

But the Dolphins have had the easiest run ever, and we showed even without the superstars, we still have the class to score lots of points.

Broncos 50 - Dolphins 0

Baker needs to figure out what his role is.

His two good games were against a poor Bunnies and a poor Cows... tonight he was miles behind Jenson and Patty in taking the tough hitups, and then he was miles behind Te Kura on debut who schooled him in the meters department.

He's definitely not a starter, which is ok, because he wouldn't be a starter at full strength anyway... but I'm not sure if he brings enough impact from the bench when we get so many minutes out of Patty and Payne at full strength.

In the cows game he done a great job of finding his front and getting quick ptbs... he needs to realise that's his value and put his hands up for the hit ups... he had 19m tonight and 29 tackles... even if they were making him make more tackles that's just nowhere near good enough in 35mins.

He might need some time down in reserve grade to figure out how to play 30-40mins effectively, because he's not going to be a big minute prop that builds into a game with Patty and Payne here.

It may not happen next week though, because I think Willison is still within his 11-day stand down and Haas is at week 3 of his 4-6 weeks.

A likely match againt the top of the ladder Dolphins, probably without our 3 best players (Hass, Walsh and Reynolds), and expect those ex Broncos to have big games.

But the Dolphins have had the easiest run ever, and we showed even without the superstars, we still have the class to score lots of points.

Broncos 50 - Dolphins 0
Good chance for NSWRL to get a 'W' over the big brothers though... Klown every chance of getting the reffing gig again to make it happen

The gf loss will pile on them mentally if we lose to the shitfins. I’ve lost all confidence and our edge defence is rancid.

Good chance for NSWRL to get a 'W' over the big brothers though... Klown every chance of getting the reffing gig again to make it happen
It’s a great chance to burry us at the bottom, don’t look for a fair game.

Yeah we’re missing players but our systems don’t look good at all and that’s on Kev. He doesn’t have Walsh to save his ass.

Calm down peeps, it's just the Dolphins. And as Staggs would say...

Yeah we’re missing players but our systems don’t look good at all and that’s on Kev. He doesn’t have Walsh to save his ass.
We’re not just missing run of the mill players, we’re missing two of the best players in the comp and our game managing halfback. No other side in the comp - barring maybe riff and I dare say they’d struggle without Edwards, Cleary, jfh, and Martin - could handle the sort of outs we have atm

1. Walsh
2. Arthars
3. Staggs
4. Cobbo
5. Mariner
6. Mam
7. Sailor
8. Jenson
9. Walters
10. Baker (not willing to start Willison just yet)
11. Hunt
12. Riki
13. Carrigan

14. Smoothy
15. Te Kura
16. Willison
17. Oates

We're going to miss Reyno, we've already seen life without him this year, but pray for Walsh's return to offset it. He returns and that is still a good side.

1. Walsh
2. Arthars
3. Staggs
4. Cobbo
5. Mariner
6. Mam
7. Sailor
8. Jenson
9. Walters
10. Baker (not willing to start Willison just yet)
11. Hunt
12. Riki
13. Carrigan

14. Smoothy
15. Te Kura
16. Willison
17. Oates

We're going to miss Reyno, we've already seen life without him this year, but pray for Walsh's return to offset it. He returns and that is still a good side.
As much as Madden has been meh I feel more comfortable at this stage him being 7 over Sailor atleast for now.

As much as Madden has been meh I feel more comfortable at this stage him being 7 over Sailor atleast for now.
Easy. Lets hope Walsh returns so that we dont have to endure too many of Maddens 30 meter kicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • bert_lifts
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.