PRE-GAME Round 6 - Broncos vs Roosters

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

So far this season, when we have been leading at halftime we've gone on to win ;)

Pretty impressive considering we've lost 4 2nd halves!
People keep mentioning this. Although we aren't putting teams to the sword in second halves at least we are closing out games (I've really liked the kicking games of Macca and Hunt to achieve that end). almost every close game we lost last year yet this year although we aren't dominating we are finding a way to win.

I'll still be happy if we start strong and hold on. No one is playing their best footy yet.

Maranta is what worries me the must tonight. Admittedly I only caught the last half of the Warriors game but he seemed hesitant when collecting bouncing kicks. If he has a safe night at the back we can win.

I'm tipping a Ben hunt dummy will beat Maloney for the winning try tonight.

Let's go!

Been keeping an eye out for late mail, but no updates. Therefore, I believe JWH and Friend are back?

To that end, I am tipping the Roosters to take home the 2 points. We are improving, but we haven't shown an ability to match the top tier teams these last few years. Until we can do so consistently, I can't tip them.

Whichever way it goes, tonight will be a good yardstick of our progress.

I believe we can and will win tonight. We need to be strong in the middle we dont need to beat them there. Getting caught there will kill us. We need hunt and milf to be unpredictable, we need them to take chances and to use inside plays. We may not have the electic back line, but we have guys that are more then able to get the job done. Parker must be offloading, Moose must be angry, Gillett must be playing at above 90%. Macca needs to take chances. All are able to do this and must tonight. I predict that id milf and hunt take this game by the balls we win. Pearce of shit and mildrony will crack underpressure if thier set play does not bare fruit, Thaiday will be huge tonight, his best of the year. otherwise we fail.

That's a good crystal ball you've got there......

Active Now

• Turky Murky
  • marw
  • IceWorks
  • Wolfie
  • Jazza
  • MrTickyMcG
  • FACTHUNT
  • BroncosAlways
  • Ronald
  • Behold
  • jd87
  • Big Del
  • Jeza23
  • Dash
  • Santa
  • Foordy
  • LittleDavey
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.