Round 6 - Broncos vs Roosters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor decisions from Parker to take the 2 each time.

Was Milford taken off after that drop ball at the 20 minute mark or has he literally just not touched the ball since then

Hunt is not doing much of anything, and Milford is completely 100% MIA. They need to improve dramatically in the 2nd, so disappointing. Our forwards are doing fairly well for the msot part tho.
We are missing Hodges and Kahu, our two most effective back line creators this year, that doesn't help.

Second penalty kick was a stupid decision but we're playing fantastic footy. Thaiday has wound back the clock

I don't think Milf has quite worked out when to inject himself into the play at 5/8 yet.

First half stats

Us 84 runs - 753M
Completions 16/19
Possession 54%
11 missed tackles

***** 73 runs 643m
Completions 13/18
Possessions 46%
9 missed tackles

Pretty even for the most part, very happy that our forwards are dominating there's, man this second half is going to keep me on edge.

First half stats

Us 84 runs - 753M
Completions 16/19
Possession 54%
11 missed tackles

***** 73 runs 643m
Completions 13/18
Possessions 46%
9 missed tackles

Considering the quality of the Rorters front row compared to ours, those are amazing stats.

I think overall we're playing way better than them, it's just the really poor decision making, kick placements and lack of involvment from Hunt, Milford & Maranta.

S.O.S Hodges, Kahu & Boyd, we need you!

Roosters bench superior to ours, Dodds is a tackling bag.

What's Thaiday's stats? his been a machine tonight.

Pretty sure I heard Sutton say "Now be more selective" to his 2nd like he was saying "we're close to our quota but don't make it obvious". Roosters most penalised in the game might not be a bad tactic. Get them out early and then play dirtier when the whistle's in the pocket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Mick_Hancock
  • RolledOates
  • Jedhead
  • theshed
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.