Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Groin injury for Oates.

Blah, well Mead here's your chance to make your case for a first grade spot best to make most of it. Interesting change to the forwards, Thaiday, Sims and Pangai off the bench offers a ton of impact.

I'm excited about the changes, I think Milf has always combined better with Glenn on the left and Herman deserves a chance to start.

I would agree with that, not that Sims has been terrible starter either but Herman has done a lot better then I expected. I can see the benefit of having those 3 on the bench if you have Kodi as well.

Have the Roosters played in slippery conditions yet? If not then this might play into our favour given our last 2 games.

Not overly confident either way though.

Roosters played Souths in slippery wet weather 2 weeks ago.

Sucks to lose Oates, but I'm pretty keen to see how Mead goes.

Sims and Thaiday benched is also interesting. Very excited to see how it pans out.

I really hate being so negative but our left side defence is going to get a workout tonight.
I said here 2 weeks ago that the chooks wouldn't be able to wait to get hold of us.
We are on a hiding to nothing, simply not enough points in us to counteract it.
A sad post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • Stix
  • mrslong
  • Broncos Maestro
  • winslow_wong
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Johnny92
  • Alec
  • FACTHUNT
  • Fitzy
  • lynx000
  • MrRobot
  • Jazza
  • johnny plath
  • Robboi_321
  • HarryAllan7
  • Morkel
  • Astro
  • jd87
  • Dazza 92
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.