vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to fox sports Kahu may miss this match because he still awaits the arrival of his second child. David Mead is on standby as his replacement. If this is real that is big loose for broncos tonight. He is first goal kicker and field goal person.

Oh man.. push woman, push!! lol

Who knows? We might actually get a winger that will sprint when he gets the ball.

Yeah but I don't think they actually played that poorly, Manly were just really good. My old man is a Roosters fan so I watch a bit of them, every season they have the odd game where they just completely stink and look like dropping every ball, that hasn't really happened yet, they're due.

Hope so !

Wouldn't really call this wet weather, there's the occasional light shower rolling through, but Suncorp has great drainage, it'll be fast.

I'm going tonight

@I bleed Maroon

My dad isn't coming but a friend of mine is

Wouldn't really call this wet weather, there's the occasional light shower rolling through, but Suncorp has great drainage, it'll be fast.

Still the ball's gonna be slick. As if we need another reason for Milford to have more drop balls to his name

That whole left side is due a try. Only Thaiday has scored on that side from memory lol

Oates scored against the Sharks.

Only other try on that left side apart from Thaiday was Boyd against Cowboys.

I just can't see us winning this game.

Even if we do find that hunger, we still have fucking nothing in attack. It's been a month, what the **** is going on?

i never thought i'd say it, but it's Bennet isn't it?

Broncos need kevin walters.

Anyone at the game? What's the weather like? I mean has it rain at all? Only needs to rain a tiny bit to change the whole complexion of the game.

Have the Roosters played in slippery conditions yet? If not then this might play into our favour given our last 2 games.

Not overly confident either way though.

Wheres live chat tonight? Hook it up fellas.

Oates out, Mead on the wing.

Thaiday and Sims benched, Glenn & Ese'ese starting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Aldo
  • broncsgoat
  • Lozza
  • theshed
  • Browny
  • Fitzy
  • Xzei
  • Loch Ness Monster
  • Bucking Beads
  • kiwibronco
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Organix
  • Nerd
  • Culhwch
  • Cavalo
  • Fatboy
  • Jedhead
  • sooticus
  • broncos4life
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.