Round 6 - Broncos vs Roosters

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened to Maguire?

Moga has no idea when to pass and when not to.

Missing the game. How are we looking

our attack is the best it has been all season ...

our D ... especially on the left has been a bit shaky

Moga has been shit ... giving him a 0 out of 10 would be being kind

I'm on board with Mead in the team full time, he's a proven try scorer and has speed to burn. I think there's actually a scenario in which we've seen Oates play his last game on the wing.. Wayne has shown tonight that nobody has a reservation on that left edge spot, it's up for grabs, and Oates might take it.

What are peoples thoughts on this -

1. Boyd (c)
2. Mead
3. Opacic
4. Roberts
5. Kahu
6. Milford
7. Hunt
8. Ese'ese
9. McCullough
10. Blair
11. Oates
12. Gillett
13. McGuire

14. Sims
15. Pangai Jr
16. Thaiday
17. Nikorima

How fucked up is Moga in the first 15 minute's he missed the worst 3 tackles i have ever seen in nrl, i though he must make up for it in attack but thaiday is quicker then him.

Missing the game. How are we looking

Attack is going ok. Still conceding lots of metres from quick PTB's but thankfully not tries. Lots of ball movement from both sides

Bennett needs to think very hard during the week about that left centre position

It will be interesting to see if Tom has a good game for Redcliffe on the weekend whether Bennett will pick him after being out so long.

I just really can't help but think the way this season has gone, those billion missed tries will come back to bite them.

Milford and hunt look better tonight. More movement and energy.

Roosters are terrible for 2nd half fadeouts so we need to make the most of it and put some points on

No coincidence that Milfs defense is the best I remember seeing and he's in the game

Oates doesnt have the fitness to play in the forwards. He struggles for gas on the wing let alone making 25 tackles a game

No coincidence that Milfs defense is the best I remember seeing and he's in the game

That tackle from him on Morgan I think it was was savage. I had to double take that it was Milf

Milf has looked way more busy tonight. Buzzing around everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Aldo
  • theshed
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • ivanhungryjak
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • BruiserMk1
  • winslow_wong
  • Skyblues87
  • Cavalo
  • Allo
  • Waynesaurus
  • Wolfie
  • Xzei
  • eggstar10
  • johnny plath
  • heartly87
  • simplythebest
  • Tim K
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.