Round 6 - Broncos vs Roosters

Status
Not open for further replies.
other than round 1 where moga had a very solid game his games have gone progressively worse. even when he gets in space its almost like he gets scared of getting tackled. and my 7 year old can draw and pass better then him its becoming a little comical.

I've discovered what Moga is, he's Hoggman without the speed.

I just really can't help but think the way this season has gone, those billion missed tries will come back to bite them.

Yep. I have zero confidence of winning when we only hold a small lead at the break. Been run down far too many times.

Love how everyone is so quick to bag someone for having a shocker . Deadset does my head in .

Let's see. We have options coming through QCup but we go with another clubs reject.
Hes consistently missed tackle. Last week he set Oates up to get nailed by Graham. He set Mead up for the same and literally passed a hospital ball for Boyd. Timed to perfection.

I'm sitting here laughing at this forum, Milford proving that's he's not overweight at all. Nothing but start of the season and down on confidence, as I expected.

McGuire is sitting in on Bennett's half time spiel so he may be back

Moga on 42 SuperCoach points so can't have been too bad...

Just kidding, that could be the worst half of footy I've seen someone play for a long time

Love how everyone is so quick to bag someone for having a shocker . Deadset does my head in .

He has been pathetic all year
If this was reed dishing it up he would have been stringed up and quartered by now

We need to keep playing footy. None of this "protect a lead" shit

He has been alright with the ball to be fair. That one where he was looking for mead. The defender was backing off waiting for other men. He did well

No coincidence that Milfs defense is the best I remember seeing and he's in the game

His best game of the season so far which is good to see, hope he kicks on. Hunt has been lucky with some his decision making tonight some of those passes they haven't come back to haunt us. But I also think he has had some good touches as well, hope he comes out stronger in second half.

Liking the ball movement even if we have bombed tries, at least it shows more activity in attack then we have shown prior to this match in 2017.

Lets go on and finish this match.

I'm sitting here laughing at this forum, Milford proving that's he's not overweight at all. Nothing but start of the season and down on confidence, as I expected.

You're the I told you so guy hey

Yeah, Moga has got to go. Missed tackles, conceded a critical penalty and seems to have no idea how to combine with his inside/outside.

Mead serving me some humble pie tonight. He's been really good.

I'm pleased to see some attacking spirit tonight but we need to tighten up the execution. Got to keep scoring points and keep them on the back foot.

If they get a good share of the possession, they'll keep heading right and they'll keep scoring.

We got Moga to hate now. Milf needed to step up sometime. Moga is clueless.
Milfs defense is still a concern but much worse with Moga next to him.

We are attacking really well, just lack that polish and killer Instinct to turn it into points. That will come though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • theshed
  • Sproj
  • Waynesaurus
  • Skyblues87
  • Wolfie
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • Aldo
  • Xzei
  • Allo
  • eggstar10
  • johnny plath
  • heartly87
  • simplythebest
  • winslow_wong
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Tim K
  • Volvo Driver
  • leish107
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.