Round 6 - Broncos vs Roosters

Status
Not open for further replies.
and the nrl wonders why fans are fed up with the sport refereee is just pathetic

Yeah it's a clear cut try but check it anyway because a broncos player scored it

FUCKING JUSTICE YOU REF CHEATER *****

Fucking check it for control? Arseholes

Commentators saying we have them shot but concerned with Hunt out.

Hope he's ok, thought we were in strife when he was lining up against Mitchell on one leg. Great effort to reel him in, he's got some real ticker.

Mead has to be in this side full time..

I really hope Benny is fine. We're really gonna need him this season.

This is pure bullshit. I'm getting so fed up watching the NRL with all this monkey business

sad part is that try was more forward then the fuckin milf ones u cheating *****

The worst part about it is that Friend chucks forward passes every second ruck that never get called. If we lose because of that call I'm legit done

EDIT: yeah gotta check that

Almost every single pass by Friend is forward, seriously. Screw the refs.

Can I just say, Macca's service from dummy in the red zone tonight has been fantastic despite still going the wrong way tonight a few times.

If there was anyone doubting Hunt's commitment to the jersey in his final season, that 1 on 1 tackle with a potential torn hammy should serve as case closed. Great effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Gaz
  • Aldo
  • maddo
  • LGH
  • Cavalo
  • simplythebest
  • Tim K
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • Galah
  • Manofoneway
  • sooticus
  • bert_lifts
  • mrtij
  • Broncosarethebest
  • johnny plath
  • Xzei
  • Harry Sack
  • Waynesaurus
  • Robboi_321
  • Old Mate
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.