Round 6 Discussion

JTs all over the place!

I wonder what kind of team you could make where everyone's initials are JT?

That's what we've been waiting to see from Granville.

Great try.

Good strength from Morgan to break free and put Thurston over for his second.

And as I type this Granville scores a pearler.

Broncos finish on top of the table!

Keep the points coming Cowboys, eat at souths f/a.

NRL live app?

I hate it.

Yeah, it's great value, but I had just seen Thurston score when you guys were posting about Granville. Plus I can't trick it into thinking I'm in QLD for live Broncs games.

I can't complain too much though, cheaper than Fox and I get all the games.

Well done Cows. Looked like the Rabbitohs were going to run away with it, but they hung in there and ended up doing that themselves.

Couple of lucky calls (square ups?) at the start of the first half. Very lucky not to give the penalty away for taking out the kicker on replay.

But great vision from Thurston again and huge effort from their forwards.

going to keep a running tally of the number of sweeping statements & gross exaggerations that Matthew Johns makes during this post-game show ...

we've already had two in the opening five mins...

From yesterdays game..

11133814_10153200263786763_4281314626745009257_n.jpg

JTs all over the place!

I wonder what kind of team you could make where everyone's initials are JT?

Challenge accepted!

1. James Tedesco
2. Jarrod Tua
3. Jordan Turner
4. Justin Tavae
5. Jorge Taufua
6. Jordan Tansey
7. Johnathan Thurston
8. Jake Trobjevic
9. John Te Reo
10. James Tamou
11. Joel Tomkins
12. Joel Thompson
13. Jason Taumalolo

14. Jazz Tevaga
15. James Taylor
16. Joseph Tapine
17. Junior Tatola

Coach: Johnathan Taylor Thomas

Wow, I love it! That's beautiful, and so fast!

I think you might be reaching a bit with Te Reo, wouldn't that be R in a library?
But the extra T in JTT more than makes up for it!!

9. Jazz Tevaga
14. John Tohi

Close enough. :laugh:

I tried to put together made up of players with my initials. I came up with two players from ISC.

Good win by the Cowboys.

Souths started a million miles an hour like they had to and pulled the Cows pants down but the Cows hung in there.

JT has taken his game to another level but he had plenty of support in the forwards tonight. Cooper had his best game in sometime, the bench really offered a lot - Bolton has been ridiculously underrated so far this year & Taumalolo is just a freak. They really took it to the Rabbits and just blew them off the park in the second half.

Souths had their opportunities and really gave an honest account of themselves but they clearly missed the likes of Reynolds, Sutton and Walker. They were matching it with the Cowboys in the first 40 and arguably had the better of play but they just made too many critical mistakes in the second and the Cows capitilised. To concede that linebreak to Cooper, knock on straight off a penalty and to give away a last tackle penalty is just a huge no no and it added up.

They take on Cronulla next week and that should make for a really interesting game.

Thanks Cows for keeping giving us a two point buffer.. for now.

Cooter looking better and better with each game.

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • Old Mate
  • Shane Tronc
  • Porthoz
  • Lurker
  • Broncosgirl
  • maddo
  • Fatboy
  • broncos4life
  • Wolfie
  • Morkel
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.