Round 6 Discussion

What was Cooper doing there?

A pass went to ground and he just stood there and watched instead of going for it.

Edit: Never mind. Replays showed Granville touched it anyway.

What was Granville thinking?!

Last tackle and he gives it to the wrong JT!

Cowboys basically gave the Rabbits that try.

Not looking good for Cowboys and Broncos..

If they were offside then surely it's 10 in the bin?

I didn't really see it properly, so I'm not sure.

Anyway, Cowboys getting themselves back in the game.

Last edited:
Good call.

He lost that.

They can't take that away..

Last edited:
Not only should Stewart be in the bin for poor acting, but there's nothing he could have done to stop the try anyway.

I can live with that call.

Lowe ran through, impeded Stewart, Morgan then ran the exact same line and when Stewart tried to go again, Lowe was in his way.

I had a laugh when Smith tried to compare it to the Broncos first try against the Roosters on Friday night.

I can live with that call.

Lowe ran through, impeded Stewart, Morgan then ran the exact same line and when Stewart tried to go again, Lowe was in his way.

He didn't impede Stewart initially, he scarcely made contact with him, and when he "tried to go again", Morgan was about 3 metres in FRONT of him and only a few steps from the try line, it was a horrific call.

For those who don't know...

Smith had a whinge about Hunt's try on Twitter, reckons Cordner was obstructed.

He didn't impede Stewart initially, he scarcely made contact with him, and when he "tried to go again", Morgan was about 3 metres in FRONT of him and only a few steps from the try line, it was a horrific call.

They still consider that an obstruction though.

The problem is the line Morgan chose to run through. Had he kept running his line, it would have been fine, but he corrected his line to basically run through the gap Lowe helped create.

I dunno if Lowe even helped create a hole, I think it was the wrong decision personally, seemed like just common sense that he was going to score regardless of whether Lowe was even in the picture.

I'm just sick of the video referees being so inconsistent, bring on the bunker.

What was Clark thinking?

You never put your head in that position.

Active Now

• BroncoFan94
  • Mister Wright
  • Broncosgirl
  • Santa
  • bb_gun
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Fozz
  • GCBRONCO
  • winslow_wong
  • Johnny92
  • levikaden
  • Aldo
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Bongo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.