Round 6 Discussion

For all the crap Hodkinson cops from some he stood up this evening and came up with some very good plays in the middle for the Knights. He ran the ball quite well and his kicking was spot on.

The crowd jumped from about 20,000 to over 26,000 in minutes.

Since when have the Knights had an orange jersey.

Is there a reason why they are wearing this jersey.

It's part of a 2 year partnership with the NSW Minerals Council.

It's to show support for the 12,000 mine workers and their families in the Hunter region.

Last edited:
That was abysmal from the Tigers.

You know, everyone is going to lay into Moses for that cross-field kick and deservedly so but he's one of the few players having a red hot go for his team. His support was few and far between and the Tigers are carrying far too much dead weight.

I'd had my say on Brooks and Milone but on today's performance you can toss in Farah, Halatau, Sue, Lawrence, Lovett, Sironen the majority of the team. That has to be the final straw for a lot of them and if there isn't three changes to the team than Taylor deserves the sack because he's taken this team backwards. It's a disgrace and he's ruining careers and rep teams with his coaching.

Newcastle should have won by more. Their defence was great at times and I appreciated the way the Sims brothers in particular lifted at the death. If it wasn't for a few individuals it would have happened and I hope Brown makes the cuts sooner rather than later because they have some great players coming through.

Bird reckons he has no case to answer over his hit on Maloney

I agree with him. Nothing wrong with it.

He was put on report based on his reputation.

I thought his shoulder made Maloneys head and these days thats an automatic report and charge

Josh Addo Carr must be hopeless if he is behind in the pecking order to this spud.

Taylor didn't want to shift his best winger (Nofoaluma) to the centres, so he went with his 'best centre' in reserves.

Even so, I have a difficult time picturing Peni or Heleta playing any worse.

Even Rankin would have been a better selection there. I don't rate Rankin, but if he has a future in any position it's at centre and yet they continue to throw a spud like Milone there.

Last edited:
Moses is progressing slowly, but he actually looks like a real quality prospect.

Brooks started his career on absolute fire, looked likely to be close to the best half in the comp after a few seasons, but is absolute shit now.

Morris should have been binned there.

Chalk Maxwell up as a coward.

Now Marika knocks on.

It's those type of mistakes that prevent Koroibete from being recognised the best winger in the game. He has the talent and a lot of positive attributes but the brain fades hurt him.

Love this defence from Melbourne so far.

Craig really wishes Billy was out there right about now.

Poor pass Munster.

Canterbury are hanging on.

Active Now

• broncsgoat
  • winslow_wong
  • Sproj
  • Splinter
  • Manofoneway
  • Broncosgirl
  • ChewThePhatt
  • mystico
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Locky field goal
  • Thelmus
  • Fitzy
  • ell.d33
  • Harry Sack
  • KateBroncos1812
  • bb_gun
  • Dash
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Brocko
  • Financeguy
... and 25 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.