Round 6 Discussion

Laurie is doing a jig in his lounge room after that.

Decent play to be fair. Tigers were one short in the line, Hodko took on Lawrence and Sue and got the better of them.

Will say it wasn't great defence by either player but it's something Hodko has to do more of.

Brooks butchered that.

In 2014 he looked like one of the brightest halves prospects coming through and really hasn't gone on with it. So much so, I'd have him as the worst halfback in the game at the moment, even worse than Robson. Honestly if I'm Jason Taylor I'm beginning to review what other options are out there. If St George Illawarra, Penrith or Canterbury want to have a crack, have at it.

It will be interesting if this game goes down to the wire and see who handles the pressure better between Moses and Hodkinson. Hodkinson is a proven performer in big situations and Moses has handled the responsibilities at the Tigers very well and has taken good control of the team this year.

Brooks butchered that.

In 2014 he looked like one of the brightest halves prospects coming through and really hasn't gone on with it. So much so, I'd have him as the worst halfback in the game at the moment, even worse than Robson. Honestly if I'm Jason Taylor I'm beginning to review what other options are out there. If St George Illawarra, Penrith or Canterbury want to have a crack, have at it.

I saw someone over at ZT describe Mortimer as a poor man's Robson.
Gave me a good laugh.

Mullen and Uate need to go to the ESL.

Awful stuff from them.

Great kick from Hodko.

Important passage of play coming up here. The Tigers should have more strike but they're not playing well this afternoon. They have to go on with it from here to win it.

Great set defensively from Newcastle.

Muscled up in the middle and forced a mistake from Naiqama (poor pass).

Woods is coming off with a lower leg injury. That should be his afternoon and that will be a big blow for the Tigers.

I'm loving the work from the Sims brothers this afternoon.

Great set from the Knights. Saved a couple of poor plays with some amazing hits.

Here's Gagai again!

Awful stuff from them.

It's a shame that Uate has declined so badly. He was probably the best winger in the comp in 2010/11. He was dynamite for those 2 years.

Oh no Pearsall from dummy half throws it a metre forward right as the Knights had the Tigers for all your life.

Now Newcastle give away a penalty.

The Tigers are getting the upper hand. Newcastle shooting themselves in the foot with unforced errors and poor play from Mullen.

It's a shame that Uate has declined so badly. He was probably the best winger in the comp in 2010/11. He was dynamite for those 2 years.

He always had those errors in his game, this run of form isn't surprising.

Awful stuff from them.

haha you read my mind. Was just about to ask what's your take on Mullen. He hasn't played well today. It's up to Hodkinson.

Neither team knows what they're doing.

Good effort from Moses to get there I suppose.

I expect either Gagai or Tedesco to win it for their teams.

Something has to give.

Since when have the Knights had an orange jersey.

Is there a reason why they are wearing this jersey.

Last edited:
Nathan Milone maybe the worst first grader in the game.

Onya Knights.

Since when have the Knights had an orange jersey.

Is there a reason why they are wearing this jersey.

Something to do with the mines.

Active Now

• Ondi
  • Mr Fourex
  • Manofoneway
  • ChewThePhatt
  • broncsgoat
  • Broncosgirl
  • Alec
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • BRC088
  • BroncosAlways
  • Foordy
  • maddo
  • Kev_Guz
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.