Round 6 Discussion

Second shoulder charge in two weeks from Chambers.

Watch him get away with it again.
And on a player without the ball, that's basically two penalties yet the refs ignore it.

Refs are trying hard to get Melbourne over today.

How nice was that from jimmy! Fooled everyone on the park and slotted the drop goal. Pure class!

Wow. It's not often the Storm get out-grubbed on their home turf.

Who wins - a team of grubs or a grubby team. No wonder there were no tries scored. None of them showed up to play football but doubtless that'll get chalked up to the rain.

Both of them are a blight on the game.

Usually you get an idea about this time who is in the cream of the crop team wise but **** me this year is hard. Still think if the Cowboys and Storm get their full squads together by the end of the year they will be fighting it out but what they do in between is going to be the question. Origin is going to really hamper us aswell. Such a blight on the competition. Other than those 3 teams I can't see a winner out of the rest. Panthers showing why they are the biggest myth out there

It seems as if Cameron Smith can indeed do the impossible. Champion Data has credited him with 1 kick for 198 metres. What a player!

It seems as if Cameron Smith can indeed do the impossible. Champion Data has credited him with 1 kick for 198 metres. What a player!

I wonder which car it hit and who the owner is.

Nah mate, it was a line droput kick from Smith, it hit the other goal post and traveled the remaining metres.

Fucker crept 2 metres past the line for the dropout. Cheat.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • ChewThePhatt
  • bb_gun
  • Wolfie
  • Redux
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Culhwch
  • Fitzy
  • Broncorob
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • BroncsNBundy
  • The True King
  • GCBRONCO
  • Bucking Beads
  • Bish
  • Aldo
  • winslow_wong
  • leon.bott
  • FACTHUNT
  • Strop
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.