Round 6 Discussion

This is just unbelievable. Penrith were untouchable for 65 minutes then as soon as they give away that stupid penalty try, it's been all Cronulla

Good to see a choke that doesn't go against my tips for once haha.

Sharks were still pretty bad. Panthers just imploded

Grabbed my first NRL Hotshot win of the season thanks to that Duges try, sweet. Will probably only be $5-10, but better than a slap in the face.

Sharks 1-12
Anytime try scorers - Dugan, Xerri, Blake

Is xerri as fast as Roberts?

At 18 he's certainly got the potential to get there with the right sprint coaching. Doesn't have near the muscle mass Jimmy has though obviously.

Last edited:
Is xerri as fast as Roberts?

I feel like they may be similar over 20 metres, but from try line to try line at full pace with no injuries, Jimmy beats him by half a second I reckon.

Last edited:
Panthers can feel hard done by for their no try. Johnson wraps his arms around the decoy runner.

Also, where the **** did the Sharks pull this Nikora kid from? He's like a better version of David Fifita from what I've seen this year, he's got the speed of an elite outside back, great tackle busting ability, very solid defensively, can play the full 80 every week without his impact waning...

Arguably just as skillful as well, did you guys see that full speed chip he put in last night for Townsend? Fucking brilliant.

Panthers can feel hard done by for their no try. Johnson wraps his arms around the decoy runner.

No Try every day for mine. Hits the outside shoulder. If you're going to run decoys, get your lines right.

Definitely a no try, you can see the extra time that Cleary has to fake the pass to put the outside defenders in two minds before he passes, wouldn't had half as much time to do that if SJ was up on him, and Xerri wouldn't have had to come in. Was Kikau's fault, he had to punch through the line, not jog and decrease his speed as he's getting to the defensive line.

I dunno if Johnson "dives" there or just goes to actually tackle the Panthers player, but these obstruction rulings are so flawed because that would have been a try for sure regardless.

Last edited:
Have seen the burgesses walking off the mark a few times. And when the Dogs try to stop them they get penalized. Is this a Wayne Bennett fairytale year?

Active Now

• TimWhatley
  • Financeguy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Dash
  • Organix
  • Browny
  • bb_gun
  • Brocko
  • Morkel
  • Mustafur
  • Foordy
  • Waynesaurus
  • broncsgoat
  • Battler
  • Harry Sack
  • Jazza
  • Aldo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Mightybroncs2k17
... and 19 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.