Round 6 Discussion

Nothing like seeing two players you didn't name in SVRL scoring tries.

The refs have worked out a way to get Smith to **** off by telling him to challenge if he's got a problem with it, and Smith was pissed.

giphy.gif

Storm play the balls, their urgency to get up and keep the momentum going is so good. Seibold take note. Critical failure in our side. Can't be over emphasised.

Cooper Cronk really does sound like Lockyer.

These video referees are useless, clear knock on from Crichton and they just let it go.

Great performance from Penrith, played with some fantastic energy and Cleary's kicking game was sublime.

Melbourne weren't at their best. A couple of uncharacteristic at key moments by their younger players or fill-ins. They really missed having Addo-Carr and they really need to find a 7.

Munster had some great touches. I alluded to it the other night, but that 2017 SoO series was such a sliding doors moment for Milford and Munster.

@Unbreakable is onto something about Coach Ginnane.

Gus' cheerleading was driving me up the wall, so I switched it over to Braith and instead of calling the play he was constantly wondering when the teams would listen to him.

11 minutes to go, will Nathan Cleary kick the field goal now? How about now? Only two more tackles left, Cleary might not get a field goal in. Well how about that, he's not even going for field goal!

Then later, will Melbourne take the two and make it a one possession game? Penalty, will they do it now? Well they wasted that tackle, maybe they should have taken the two?

The 6 again calls for Melbourne games are literally 3 seconds slower than the other 7 games.
Their rubbish in the ruck is going unabated, just ridiculous and so unfair to the rest of the comp.
How good were the Panthers, woo-hoo....suck shit Storm :-)

The 6 again calls for Melbourne games are literally 3 seconds slower than the other 7 games.
Their rubbish in the ruck is going unabated, just ridiculous and so unfair to the rest of the comp.
How good were the Panthers, woo-hoo....suck shit Storm :-)
Mate they're clearly the cleanest team in the comp... they didn't give away a 6 again in that whole game.

😒😒

@Unbreakable is onto something about Coach Ginnane.

Gus' cheerleading was driving me up the wall, so I switched it over to Braith and instead of calling the play he was constantly wondering when the teams would listen to him.

11 minutes to go, will Nathan Cleary kick the field goal now? How about now? Only two more tackles left, Cleary might not get a field goal in. Well how about that, he's not even going for field goal!

Then later, will Melbourne take the two and make it a one possession game? Penalty, will they do it now? Well they wasted that tackle, maybe they should have taken the two?

At least I'm not alone haha, it actually annoys me so much. Might have to start muting games with him commentating.

Mate they're clearly the cleanest team in the comp... they didn't give away a 6 again in that whole game.

😒😒
7-0 restart count to Storm, its obvious they dictate the ruck speed with or without the ball.
Can our side do what Penrith are doing - just fucking defend better irrespective of how the refs adjudicate.

Snr Cleary in the presser was as baffled to how the 6 again calls were so lopsided.

So now Fus has left the field with a HIA.... sooo Carrigan gets binned for hitting Pearce late ("foul play" apparently) and yet warriors lose their winger after his head was taken off and don't even get a penalty???

I wonder what NSWRL will have to say about this...

No charge apparently

No charge apparently
WOW... that has to be an actual joke yeah.

TPJ was charged last year for the shot on Sami?? even though Sami dropped to the ground (i.e. sudden change in height, accidental contact)

When you watch the replays Fus doen't even change his height he just stops his momentum and Latrell hangs his arm out like an old fashioned coat hanger.

NSWRL is beyond a joke if this is true!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
WOW... that has to be an actual joke yeah.

TPJ was charged last year for the shot on Sami?? even though Sami dropped to the ground (i.e. sudden change in height, accidental contact)

When you watch the replays Fus doen't even change his height he just stops his momentum and Latrell hangs his arm out like an old fashioned coat hanger.

NSWRL is beyond a joke if this is true!!!!!!!!

Only hearsay from a germo so far, but yeah

Wasn’t the problem that Hunt didn’t want to play 9?

Titans looking awful here but still throwing up better shapes than we did smh

Active Now

• Dony Eliakim
  • Wolfie
  • Redux
  • ChewThePhatt
  • HarryAllan7
  • kiwi2
  • I bleed Maroon
  • GCBRONCO
  • Sproj
  • Maroon4life
  • Aldo
  • Waynesaurus
  • Jazza
  • Battler
  • Tim K
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Cavalo
  • ezpz
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Spooky1013
... and 33 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.