Round 6 Discussion

Ponga jumped too, so why couldn't you say he crashed into Rudolf 4 seconds before the ball came down?

Because, quite simply, he was not carrying motion through under the ball, he was going for the catch. Rudolph only ever had one objective.

He's an injury magnet which is my concern, playing wise though, I rate him very highly.

The injures are a big concern but that might make him cheaper too. Plus we need a centre constantly in rehab.

Because, quite simply, he was not carrying motion through under the ball, he was going for the catch. Rudolph only ever had one objective.
I mean sure, but you can't read his mind. He was looking at the ball and had his hands up (at least pretending) to catch it. Not much the video ref can do, I don't think.

I mean sure, but you can't read his mind. He was looking at the ball and had his hands up (at least pretending) to catch it. Not much the video ref can do, I don't think.

It isn't rocket science though. If a player gets taken out, even if you have eyes on the ball, its a penalty.

It isn't rocket science though. If a player gets taken out, even if you have eyes on the ball, its a penalty.
Players get taken our incidentally all the time. In the end they took each other out, so I don't know how you could blame one and not the other.

I will say though, the fact that it was sent up as no try, they probably shouldn't have overruled it.

I've got Moylan as my bench 5/8 in SC, I'll be trading him out this week. He's useless.

Incorrect call, but even so they challenged that way too late, it was like 20 seconds after it happened they challenged it. Not to mention it had been replayed many times

Incorrect call, but even so they challenged that way too late, it was like 20 seconds after it happened they challenged it. Not to mention it had been replayed many times
you reckon it was incorrect tho, i tought he knocked it back

O Brian is such a psycho, he didn't need to get up and prance around the box then😂. Was hardly worth getting grumpy about

Active Now

• Broncs1459
  • Kev_Guz
  • Broncosgirl
  • Rambstien
  • Morkel
  • thenry
  • Foordy
  • davidp
  • kiwibronco
  • something
  • Xzei
  • Harry Sack
  • BroncosAlways
  • Johnny92
  • Behind enemy lines
  • bert_lifts
  • ChewThePhatt
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.