Round 6 Discussion

F**k you Melbourne. Your gun fullback gets knocked out cold clear as day and they let him play out the next set?? What the ****?!

Oh my gosh, that was a coat hangar no different to last night and Radley gets 10 in the bin, we don't even get a penalty.

What the heck happened there?? Munster took the HIA sign and went STRAIGHT back on.

Can anyone explain how Munster avoided that HIA? He handed the HIA card and went back on the field not a minute later?

Well, Munster isn't a forward so doesn't need to be interchanged. Oh wait, I mean HIA assessed.

Hate to sound like a broken record but as mentioned he gets hit in the chops amd stays down but doesn't need a HIA? If thats a forward he's off in a heartbeat to use the free interchange.

Its an absolute rort. Zero accountability.

And the papz trick has worked. "Its hos shoulder not his head". My god this is horseshit.

Paps passes the test. Colour me shocked.

Well, Munster isn't a forward so doesn't need to be interchanged. Oh wait, I mean HIA assessed.

I hope after this round the talking heads blow up about this HIA travesty.

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • Yem
  • Financeguy
  • Manofoneway
  • Dash
  • Culhwch
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • thenry
  • heartly87
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Nerd
  • marw
  • Shane Tronc
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Astro
  • ChewThePhatt
  • MrRobot
... and 50 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.